post your favourite cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

AqUaRiU5

Feb 9, 2002
Square Box
organico.frozened.com
as above...favourite hangout cafes...

mine is coffee club xpress at kino @ taka and coffee bean at serangoon gardens...

start posting pple....heh

fave cafe is at home

Actually, I find that two branches of MacDonald qualify as good spots to relax with your friends. The one at Commonwealth, the one with the open air concept and a little pond. And the one beside Bras Basah complex. Usually, the Mcstaff doesn't bother you and the folks at bras basah are very friendly too.

A real cafe will be the Holland V Starbucks.

can cafe is not those coffee bean stylex... losta finger foods and cakes as well

e most important thing is.. u r allowed to smoke inside... with all the cushions and couches fer u :D

Sighz ... my favourite cafe is Taimo along Hampden Road in Crawley, Western Australia ..... such a regular that I have my fav table (even the waiters and waitresses know which one) .... sighz .... if only I was still in Perth ..... :cry:

CAN cafe is interesting but too dirty.. :p
Have a look at their toilet when you are there. :) Used to remember they are only 1 "shop". Now is 2-3 "shop" space liao.

Like gloria jean at fullerton (spend some good times there when I am jobless) Must try their couch but also got funny stain now), Olio dome at art museum and Cosy bay.

Originally posted by binbeto
CAN cafe is interesting but too dirty.. :p
Have a look at their toilet when you are there. :) Used to remember they are only 1 "shop". Now is 2-3 "shop" space liao.

Like gloria jean at fullerton (spend some good times there when I am jobless) Must try their couch but also got funny stain now), Olio dome at art museum and Cosy bay.

haha...yeah the place at gloria jeans at fullerton is kinda funny
the couches....the variety is good...but the price...

the starbucks outlet at millienia walk isnt tt bad...quite nice...

Originally posted by charvy
Gloria Jeans @ Fullerton area ;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My choice pick too...

I also like Seah Street Deli.... not really a cafe place actually...anyhowz.

Dome at Singapore Art Museum....... reasonable prices and can get 10% off if bill is paid by Citibank Card. :)

Originally posted by urban
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My choice pick too...

I also like Seah Street Deli.... not really a cafe place actually...anyhowz.

:thumbsup: Seah Street Deli's food is delicious.. but portions too big for me

used to be garage at priscep street then they closed then travel cafe at proscep street then they also closed...maybe its me.....:( my regular hangout, starbucks at beach road shaw towers. quiet enuff for stuff to know u personally if u go often enuff and city enuff not to feel deserted.

Status
Not open for further replies.