Post your best wedding shots of 2005!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosycatus

Jun 9, 2004
2005 had been a good year, i hope for everyone.
Maybe we can all post some of our best wedding, be it AD or studio or pre-wedding shot for 2005?

Hi Paul, I just looked thru your website and realised that you are now using D2X. Must be getting rich haha...

PhotoGuy said:
Hi Paul, I just looked thru your website and realised that you are now using D2X. Must be getting rich haha...

I planned to use this camera for the next 10 years. So I think it is worth it. :embrass:
(dunno if electronic stuff can be that durable? )

I've chosen a best shot (I think) for some of the weddings I've done. For your further comments:

Aek Ann and SiTing:
45562841.jpg

Leroy and Krystle:
50399028.jpg

Chin Kok and Li Shien:
50785997.jpg

Two newbie shot from me... :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

DSC_3852.sized.jpg

DSC_3535.sized.jpg

50.jpg

10.jpg

hard to choose two..

all my best are in my portfolio on my website. i guess that's why they're in my portfolio. ;p

MatthewSCL said:
eHEH!....I know the Videographer!!! hehehhe:D
SteveMarilyn046.jpg

haha.. same videographer...!!

he's not bad yea...

cosycatus said:
First one is REALLY REALLY GOOD.
For second one...erm, snow white and the SEVEN dwarfs. The seventh is taking this pic?

YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!....hahahahhahah :bsmilie:

cosycatus said:
2005 had been a good year, i hope for everyone.
Maybe we can all post some of our best wedding, be it AD or studio or pre-wedding shot for 2005?

Most clients now are unwilling to allow for their photos to posted on internet sites like these. Some even go to the extent of asking that their photos not be used as sample albums for your new prospectives - tough call when they make it so clear up front. Dangerous to break trust u never know who u are showing things too - that applies to portfolio theives too.

ellery said:
Most clients now are unwilling to allow for their photos to posted on internet sites like these. Some even go to the extent of asking that their photos not be used as sample albums for your new prospectives - tough call when they make it so clear up front. Dangerous to break trust u never know who u are showing things too - that applies to portfolio theives too.

well...if some clients specify not to show, then dun show those. we should always respect them. Show others lar..
Anyway, it's kinda hard for portfolio thieves to steal. Cos (1) the resolution is too low to print out. (2) if they intend to use it for website, someone's bound to run across them. (3) even if they have to resort to stealing pics, they probably can't turn out quality pics for a wedding couple and ur reputation is ruin. Someone once stole from albert of everafter..paid a hefty out of court settlement..and reputation is gone forever in this field.

PhotoGuy said:
No la.. he shoot weddings for free one :D He's my idol man. :D

wah so many wedding Gurus!

alechim said:
wah so many wedding Gurus!
Please lor.. you are the only Wedding G***. :thumbsup: alechim :thumbsup:

espn said:
Please lor.. you are the only Wedding G***. :thumbsup: alechim :thumbsup:
please lor..wedding Guru, what ever Guru also you say 1...

alechim said:
please lor..wedding Guru, what ever Guru also you say 1...
It's the truth ma... you are the WEDDING G*** :thumbsup:

espn said:
PRO, why your color off, exposure wrong and contrast all lacking one? Use D2X thought should get your better images leh :(

whahahaha commenting on PRO's work ;p .

Status
Not open for further replies.