Post your BEST shot here (one per person only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
I actually never know that i will take up photography as a hobby because i am a very 'technical' person who have no artistic taste at all (ya..i failed my arts badly since primary)

But not until i was 'shocked' by those beautiful night shots you all posted in the old forum. I really can't help but get a Digital Camera and start learning photo taking skills from you all (Esp. Thanks Edmund & YS)

Ok..back to topic...no matter u are using P&S or SLR...film or digital

just post the best shot you even taken, but only limited to one per person ok? If there are even better shot in future, may be you can just edit the link to point to the new picture.

Well...who knows someone will be like myself too, only fall in love with photography after seeing some good pic.

eh started before liao, response no good .. buried under many threads long ago ...

Originally posted by kamwai

yes....i am asking....

aren't you the mod for Banal Talk?

:bsmilie:

hehehhehehhehe

001.jpg

This is mine!

aaa.sized.jpg

Originally posted by Bluestrike

Well let start a new one then!
Maybe open a sub-forum for it?

Any suggestion!?

Open Sub-forums for BEST Shots ???

Then someone will ask, can i also have Sub-Forums for WORST Shots.

What about Sub-Forums for Second and third Best Shots..... hmmm, might as well, also open one Sub-Forums, for MY Bluestrike OWN PERSONAL SHots.....

Mua shots too lousy to be posted here..hehe..hardly got any comments for them anyway...few days past...those photo threads kena buried also. LoL

exp1.jpg

i wouldn't really consider this the best.but i know it was the one that took the most effort

Maelabolgiai.jpg

hehe.. i am a newbie using Fui A101.. its great.. this is the best pic so far..hmm first best pic. still learning how to use the Digicam.

Originally posted by eadwine
exp1.jpg

i wouldn't really consider this the best.but i know it was the one that took the most effort

solid

Originally posted by franciskc
lake1.JPG

where are this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.