Post your 'Before' & 'After' Post Processing pictures

5438406677_cee02e526b_o.jpg

This one is da best!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I actually like the "before" shot more as there's alot greater details in that one.
Your processed one sacrificed alot of details for the contrast, which looks fantastic, but try to bring out the details in the foreground more, if not it doesn't make sense to have a big patch of black below.

Ah_K, how bout blending both together?
hope AlvinOMG don't mind I take his photo and re-blend both image ;)

blendxw.jpg

I actually like the "before" shot more as there's alot greater details in that one.
Your processed one sacrificed alot of details for the contrast, which looks fantastic, but try to bring out the details in the foreground more, if not it doesn't make sense to have a big patch of black below.

I agree. Thanks for the pointer :)

Ah_K, how bout blending both together?
hope AlvinOMG don't mind I take his photo and re-blend both image ;)

blendxw.jpg
Why would i mind :bsmilie: Looks great anyway, gotta try blending in PS when I have time. Thanks!

Moon-B4.jpg
Moon-After.jpg

Another one. Tonight's moon. Was fooling around with the Tamron 70-300VC. This is a 100% crop so pardon the size if it's a bit big. Again taken in RAW and adjusted in LR3.
:)

Thank you for all the contributions. It's really an eye opening..U guys are great!! Hope to see more....:thumbsup:

I agree with your critique - somehow the processed picture looks fake especially at the edges where it was edited.

i was wondering why you removed the items floating on the water since the one with it looks better than the edited one?

nice bro :thumbsup:

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your kind words. :D

nice! :thumbsup:

what time was this shot? :D

Hi CPhotography

Glad you like it. IIRC, it was shot around 0745 Hrs thereabout.

Nice shot! I prefer the one before edit. Prefer less contrast.

Hi hjbyeo,

Actually i like both. haha. that's why both of them are in my flickr.

Some like the PPed version, some prefer the original version. Different taste and preference. :D

Hihi, this is my recent photo of MBS & Helix Bridge:

Before:
1187107214_jfXJj-L.jpg

After:
1181252322_6bmff-L.jpg