Post Ur Fav Chiobu *Ahem*....Portrait PIx U Took Down Here!!!


Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
41
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
#2
Guys... and gals.... remeber that I'll not have any XXX stuff etc etc etc,,,....

must be taken by you and not just those cheapo link-from-other-web thingies.....

Remember,.... I'll be watching.......
 

Shadus

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
841
0
0
43
HWZ?
mylife.clubsnap.org
#3
wa...Jayan brave xia.... the moderators here, if you notice is made up of 2 GALS and only 1 guy. Think they might outvote the guy to close this thread :D
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
#4
Originally posted by Shadus
wa...Jayan brave xia.... the moderators here, if you notice is made up of 2 GALS and only 1 guy. Think they might outvote the guy to close this thread :D
Thks for the reminder, I'll DEFINITELY bear that in mind.

Well.....not just chio-bu......yandao-kia also can.....

Then we'll all have what we wanted..... :bsmilie:

Seriously, portraits aren't ez.....especially to capture that those unsuspecting natural shots....tried it on my hyperactive little cousins...running all the time...track until faint!!! ;p
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
#6
Originally posted by Bluestrike
Guys... and gals.... remeber that I'll not have any XXX stuff etc etc etc,,,....

must be taken by you and not just those cheapo link-from-other-web thingies.....

Remember,.... I'll be watching.......
Ahem...this is not EDMW...I'm sure everybody is mature enuff to heed ur warning and not post this kinda stuffs....

Am I right guys and gals???
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
#7
Originally posted by zhapchit
not easy with DC. :rolleyes:
By the time the DC focus...the subject is already outta the viewfinder....can only manage to capture a blurry foot suspended in mid-air at the edge of the pix....:p
 

zhapchit

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
693
0
0
North-East
Visit site
#8
Originally posted by Jayan


By the time the DC focus...the subject is already outta the viewfinder....can only manage to capture a blurry foot suspended in mid-air at the edge of the pix....:p
get a SLR :devil:

the other way is to ambush the shot :p
 

Tweek

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,027
0
0
39
East
www.weekai.com
#13
I got a couple leh, posted before. Dunno if should post here since there is a risk of being accused of sexual discrimination...hahhaha
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
#14
Originally posted by Tweek
I got a couple leh, posted before. Dunno if should post here since there is a risk of being accused of sexual discrimination...hahhaha
This is a free country.
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
#16


My Dear Dear Sun Yanzi....this pix taken in 11/2000...last time she still has some flesh on her...lately skinny until *shudders*. :cry:

Pix taken by someone else who's lucky enuff to squeeze to the front ...not me...:(
 

Tweek

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,027
0
0
39
East
www.weekai.com
#18
Since the ball is rolling...ok here goes:



This was taken in Chinese Gardens, she was posing for a big group of 20 over photographers. I stole a shot.
 

Tweek

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,027
0
0
39
East
www.weekai.com
#19








These were taken at Asian Aerospace 2002. My friend was infatuated with the lady in pink so used my cam to snap a few shots. He thinks she is a hongkie.
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
#20
Originally posted by Tweek

These were taken at Asian Aerospace 2002. My friend was infatuated with the lady in pink so used my cam to snap a few shots. He thinks she is a hongkie. [/B]
Looks more like a typical Sg Ah lian to me. :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom