Post Ur Fav Chiobu *Ahem*....Portrait PIx U Took Down Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Guys... and gals.... remeber that I'll not have any XXX stuff etc etc etc,,,....

must be taken by you and not just those cheapo link-from-other-web thingies.....

Remember,.... I'll be watching.......

Shadus

Jan 17, 2002
HWZ?
mylife.clubsnap.org
wa...Jayan brave xia.... the moderators here, if you notice is made up of 2 GALS and only 1 guy. Think they might outvote the guy to close this thread :D

Jayan

Jan 18, 2002
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by Shadus
wa...Jayan brave xia.... the moderators here, if you notice is made up of 2 GALS and only 1 guy. Think they might outvote the guy to close this thread :D
Thks for the reminder, I'll DEFINITELY bear that in mind.

Well.....not just chio-bu......yandao-kia also can.....

Then we'll all have what we wanted..... :bsmilie:

Seriously, portraits aren't ez.....especially to capture that those unsuspecting natural shots....tried it on my hyperactive little cousins...running all the time...track until faint!!! ;p

Jayan

Jan 18, 2002
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by Bluestrike
Guys... and gals.... remeber that I'll not have any XXX stuff etc etc etc,,,....

must be taken by you and not just those cheapo link-from-other-web thingies.....

Remember,.... I'll be watching.......
Ahem...this is not EDMW...I'm sure everybody is mature enuff to heed ur warning and not post this kinda stuffs....

Am I right guys and gals???

Jayan

Jan 18, 2002
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by zhapchit
not easy with DC. :rolleyes:
By the time the DC focus...the subject is already outta the viewfinder....can only manage to capture a blurry foot suspended in mid-air at the edge of the pix....:p

zhapchit

Jan 17, 2002
North-East
Visit site
Originally posted by Jayan

By the time the DC focus...the subject is already outta the viewfinder....can only manage to capture a blurry foot suspended in mid-air at the edge of the pix....:p
get a SLR :devil:

the other way is to ambush the shot :p

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
I got a couple leh, posted before. Dunno if should post here since there is a risk of being accused of sexual discrimination...hahhaha

Jayan

Jan 18, 2002
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by Tweek
I got a couple leh, posted before. Dunno if should post here since there is a risk of being accused of sexual discrimination...hahhaha
This is a free country.

Jayan

Jan 18, 2002
Hougang, SG
Visit site

My Dear Dear Sun Yanzi....this pix taken in 11/2000...last time she still has some flesh on her...lately skinny until *shudders*. :cry:

Pix taken by someone else who's lucky enuff to squeeze to the front ...not me...:(

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
Since the ball is rolling...ok here goes:

This was taken in Chinese Gardens, she was posing for a big group of 20 over photographers. I stole a shot.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com

These were taken at Asian Aerospace 2002. My friend was infatuated with the lady in pink so used my cam to snap a few shots. He thinks she is a hongkie.

Jayan

Jan 18, 2002
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by Tweek

These were taken at Asian Aerospace 2002. My friend was infatuated with the lady in pink so used my cam to snap a few shots. He thinks she is a hongkie. [/B]
Looks more like a typical Sg Ah lian to me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom