Do post some if you like too.

3413251179_dee7d0dbcf.jpg

He takes a shot...

3414056414_faf7680358.jpg

Next day.

Is that the reporter?

Last edited:
wah... the revelation?

btw, how come his flash head pointing to the wood?

btw, i tot it was a beach shoot? how come the boy is indoor? shot from indoor? but his lens cmi leh

He is not indoors .. he is in the Tower thing .. I forget what's it called , the 2 high wooden towers situated on the island .. the so called southernmost point of asia ... correct me if Im wrong ...

Just a word of caution ... even if he is or isn't, you can be sure that there probably are those from various media scouring what we post here, so try not to say anything libelous to oneself or CS. Not that I'm a mata or anything, but just be careful lah.

IMHO, the report by Debbie Yong is neutrally opinionated, and quite factual. Mervin has said that his printed statements were his, but Sophia has insisted that she was misquoted to a certain extend (usually the reporter will want to write what she thinks the reader would like to read).

Whilst TNP reports concentrated on the CS models, this one focuses on the CS organizers. I am sure, for the Part III, the reporter will zoom in to some CS photographers.

IMO, the small winner is Clubsnap as the report give us some publicity again.

Krislynn looks pretty on the photo. The reflector boy adds some glam to CS organised shoots (holding reflector service :bsmilie: ), and Mike is proclaimed as a pro with many years of organising experience ....

All these add up to a decent report on a Sunday paper. No breaking news, but done well.....

IMO, the only big loser/winner in this report, is the Photographer with that Crouching tiger stand ..... he got the most publicity! :sweat::sweat::sweat:

IMHO, the report by Debbie Yong is neutrally opinionated, and quite factual. Mervin has said that his printed statements were his, but Sophia has insisted that she was misquoted to a certain extend (usually the reporter will want to write what she thinks the reader would like to read).

Whilst TNP reports concentrated on the CS models, this one focuses on the CS organizers. I am sure, for the Part III, the reporter will zoom in to some CS photographers.

Krislynn looks pretty on the photo. The reflector boy adds some glam to CS organised shoots (holding reflector service :bsmilie: ), and Mike is proclaimed as a pro with many years of organising experience ....

All these add up to a decent report on a Sunday paper. No breaking news, but done well.....

IMO, the only big loser/winner in this report, is the Photographer with that Crouching tiger stand ..... he got the most publicity! :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Well then if that's the case, luckily/unluckily his face is not seen ...:what:

As said to many at Star angel's photoshoot today, it's indeed true that i was properly quoted.

Of course words like "lured by the chance to earn cash" partially sensationalise the reason why i became a organiser, but this is common interest of the press.

"I quote a priced - take it or leave it, there are many others to choose from."

Same here. May sound sensational, direct, unforgiving and selfish. But this is the market. If one feels for these models, what about unreasonable models?

Ones perspective and inclination will easily affects how we view a pretty neutral article that was written by ST.

the article may be neutral and well written, but the way photographers are portrayed in the image may not quite stop the readers think otherwise.

the article may be neutral and well written, but the way photographers are portrayed in the image may not quite stop the readers think otherwise.

No doubt you are right.

As i have said previously such photoshoots is not imho a very socially acceptable pratice in singapore.

We may feel otherwise but it doesn't change general public opinion.

As said to many at Star angel's photoshoot today, it's indeed true that i was properly quoted.

Of course words like "lured by the chance to earn cash" partially sensationalise the reason why i became a organiser, but this is common interest of the press.

"I quote a priced - take it or leave it, there are many others to choose from."

Same here. May sound sensational, direct, unforgiving and selfish. But this is the market. If one feels for these models, what about unreasonable models?

Ones perspective and inclination will easily affects how we view a pretty neutral article that was written by ST.

most people go interview for job oso same wad, take it or leave it. the papers are out to portray an image so the words are crafted with "care"... :think:

but this is so much better than the TNP one .... the media people know too well .... SEX SELLS..... if not they would have posted one of those fashion shoots at Clarke Quay, etc...:dunno:

No doubt you are right.

As i have said previously such photoshoots is not imho a very socially acceptable pratice in singapore.

We may feel otherwise but it doesn't change general public opinion.

but this is so much better than the TNP one .... the media people know too well .... SEX SELLS..... if not they would have posted one of those fashion shoots at Clarke Quay, etc...:dunno:

We cannot stop the world from spinning. If it is a legitimate biz and conscience is clean, there is really nothing to hide. And yes, news angle is all about journalism. The facts are dead, but the words and images are alive. They can say TT was a good guy, but does the population believe he was good or bad after all the episodes in the media? He was not guilty of anything substantial, but news about his luxury lifestyle made the whole nation puke on him and a lady - who she said his salary was peanuts. This is the power of the pen i guess.

Last edited:
We cannot stop the world from spinning. If it is a legitimate biz and conscience is clean, there is really nothing to hide. And yes, news angle is all about journalism. The facts are dead, but the words and images are alive. They can say TT was a good guy, but does the population believe he was good or bad after all the episodes in the media? He was not guilty of anything substantial, but news about his luxury lifestyle made the whole nation puke on him and a lady - who she said his salary was peanuts. This is the power of the pen i guess.

Nevertheless he WAS guilty ... and sentenced to jail ...

And the lady was seen as siding with a criminal ...'

IMHO not quite a suitable comparison .. we here are not guilty of a crime ... so hence the power of the pen should not be abused and make it such that what we do here seems to border on criminality ...

I'm bored so here are some pictures.

Do post some if you like too.

3413251179_dee7d0dbcf.jpg

He takes a shot...

3414056414_faf7680358.jpg

Next day.

to ALL, let me explain and get this clear.. I am the one allowing the ST reporter to do some shooting in my own organised shoot, i don see anything wrong with him coming to interview some of the photographers there or get some info on shoots organised in singapore.. and MELVIN, i don see why u need to be posting tat first photo, he is not hiding throughout the whole shoot cos i allowed him to shoot anything he like.. posting tat photo kind of showing u become the sneaky guy. please.. don do those things again, it is not necessary.. thanks to all reading this

What's wrong with him posting a photo of the ST journalist? If he is shooting with a clear conscience there should be no fault on "MELVIN's" part in posting a picture of him on the forums. We can see that these two photos are meant to create a comical play on the ST modelshoot article. Perhaps candleghost might be a little too sensitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.