Post "Opening of "Ironworks", my ClubSNAP friends welcome"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartshape

Dec 11, 2005
East End
I was at MICA's Photographers Gallery last night (11 Jan) to support Steven on his exhibition of Ironworks because I hoped to, at the same time, meet some CSers, as I'm pretty new to the club myself. To my disappointment 99% of the guests there were ang mohs and none from CS. My hopes of chatting and sharing with fellow CSers and putting a face to a nickname were shattered. I didn't even get the chance to introduce myself to Steven as he was too busy entertaining his guests one after another.
I waited anxiously the entire day, looking forward to this, mainly to meet some bros, but sigh.....it ended in a short, uneventful 10 minutes.

I think most of them went down last wed :)

Heartshape said:
I was at MICA's Photographers Gallery last night (11 Jan) to support Steven on his exhibition of Ironworks because I hoped to, at the same time, meet some CSers, as I'm pretty new to the club myself. To my disappointment 99% of the guests there were ang mohs and none from CS. My hopes of chatting and sharing with fellow CSers and putting a face to a nickname were shattered. I didn't even get the chance to introduce myself to Steven as he was too busy entertaining his guests one after another.
I waited anxiously the entire day, looking forward to this, mainly to meet some bros, but sigh.....it ended in a short, uneventful 10 minutes.

we were there to catch up with Steven since we've not met him for almost a year. and i'm sure many CS members won't openly announce that they are from CS anyway (there's no point since there're already >20 000 members)

I must apologies if I wasn't able to make it around the room to see everyone. This is a new type of scenario for me, and I'm not great at "working the room". :D I would be more than happy to meet anyone at the gallery for a personal go around and talk about the different process used in each of the photos. Just send me a PM and let me know when you're heading down (after 4:30 is best) and I'd be happy to meet you. ;)

Cheers,
-steve

Status
Not open for further replies.