Post Fireworks Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertstrike

Sep 29, 2008
CCK
hi guys, after the fireworks, can share where are the places that doesn't have a lot of people other than the photographers?

for a start, i went pass shear bridge at 10pm, only a few people with tripod, east coast was full however.

get into the floating platform. the green section is rather empty except for a few couples n of course photographers. even the event crew shot the fireworks there.

get into the floating platform. the green section is rather empty except for a few couples n of course photographers. even the event crew shot the fireworks there.

not accessible by public? need ticket to go in?

hmm... i am not sure, only see a few people up there with tripod when i drive pass... not sure whether it is closed or not...
anybody can confirm?

sheares bridge was open during new year, heard from my friend.

Hi,

I was at Marina Barrage. Crowded needless to say. The view is not that good either. There was no countdown at all. Only the 1st 20 secs is good. The rest looks like SAF training ground at Pulau tekong.

Was there at the floating platform. Not a good site at the floating platform. Part of it was blocked by the tall lighting stand and the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.