Possible X-Rite Optix XR/Pro/PULSE Promo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamut Labs

Jan 16, 2006
Hi Folks,

I've received alot of PMs regarding the X-Rite Optix and PULSE since the FEB Promo ended. I have spoken to X-Rite about it and they are considering another promotion for ClubSNAP members again. The indicative price range for the Optix XR is about SGD399 with full local warranty.

The Feb deal was a one-off crazy price at SGD359 but I'm hoping that they can do it again.

I'm just curious to see how many are interested in the products and I will try to negotiate for a better deal if the numbers are decent.

Fot those who are interested, you can leave your nick at the respective products.

For more info: http://www.xritephoto.com/product/

X-Rite Monaco Optix XR (RGB based Profiling/Calibration)
---------------------------
1)
2)

X-Rite Monaco Optix XR PRO (RGB+LUT Based Profiling/Calibration)
1)
2)

X-Rite EZcolor and Monaco Optix Bundle (Display and Scanner-based Media+Ink Profiling/Calibration)
1)
2)

X-Rite PULSE ColorElite RGB Version (Display, Camera, Scanner and Media+Ink Profiling/Calibration)
1)
2)

Cheers,
nic

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Oracle
2)

1)
2)

X-Rite EZcolor and Monaco Optix Bundle (Display and Scanner-based Media+Ink Profiling/Calibration)
1)
2)

X-Rite PULSE ColorElite RGB Version (Display, Camera, Scanner and Media+Ink Profiling/Calibration)
1)
2)

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Oracle
2) Chii

1)
2)

1)
2)

1)
2)

X-Rite Monaco Optix XR (RGB based Profiling/Calibration) SGD379 - 5 pieces only!
1) Oracle - PAID+COLLECTED
2) Chii - RESERVED
3) Mr_3lmo - RESERVED
4)
5)

1)
2)

1)
2)

1)
2)

X-Rite Monaco Optix XR (RGB based Profiling/Calibration) SGD379 - 5 pieces only!
2) Chii - RESERVED
3) Mr_3lmo - RESERVED
4)kex (boonwei)
5)

1)
2)

1)
2)

1)
2)

Uppez for you nik! Thaqnks also for giving me a valuable lesson as well! Uppez for a friendly seller! :bsmilie:

What are the prices for the other 3 items?

espn said:
What are the prices for the other 3 items?

Hi espn,

Not sure yet until X-Rite comes back to me with a confirmed price hopefully tomorrow.

The 6 units was based on the last order i did for some members who PMed me in March.

What i need is the indicative interest so i can leverage with them on a better pricing.

The EZcolor would be around $699 and Pulse RGB should be around $1899 and accessory kit around $299. Tentative pricing.

Cheers,
nic

I'm interested in the EZcolor set, let me know once you've confirmed the price, thanks :thumbsup:

2) Chii - RESERVED
3) Mr_3lmo - RESERVED
4) kex (boonwei) - RESERVED
5)

1)
2)

1) espn
2)

1)
2)

2) Chii - RESERVED+PAID+COLLECTED
3) Mr_3lmo - RESERVED
5)

1)
2)

1) espn
2)

1)
2)

chii said:
upz for nic...

colors look alot better ;)

Hi chii!

Sorry I couldn't be around to explain stuff! Do try 5500K @ 2.2 Gamma and 6500K @ 2.2 Gamma and see which one you prefer.

5500K is definitely my choice when it comes to printmaking. It's much closer to the kind of exhibition light conditions as well as natural light in sunny SG.

enjoy your new found colors!

Cheers,
nic

3) Mr_3lmo - RESERVED
5)

1)
2)

1) espn
2)

1) pictograph
2)

3) Mr_3lmo - RESERVED
5) artfakeme - RESERVED

1)
2)

1) espn
2)

1) pictograph
2)

X-Rite Monaco Optix XR (RGB based Profiling/Calibration) SGD379 (MSRP S$459) - 5 pieces only!
3) Mr_3lmo - RESERVED
4) kex (boonwei) - RESERVED+PAID+COLLECTED
5) artfakeme - RESERVED+PAID+COLLECTED

X-Rite Monaco Optix XR PRO (RGB+LUT Based Profiling/Calibration) SGD589 (MSRP S$679)
1)
2)

X-Rite EZcolor and Monaco Optix Bundle (Display and Scanner-based Media+Ink Profiling/Calibration) SGD759 (MSRP S$879)
1) espn
2)

X-Rite PULSE ColorElite RGB Version (Display, Camera, Scanner and Media+Ink Profiling/Calibration) SGD1959 (MSRP S$2259)
1) pictograph
2)

X-Rite Monaco Optix XR (RGB based Profiling/Calibration) SGD379 (MSRP S$459) - 5 pieces only!
3) Mr_3lmo - RESERVED
4) kex (boonwei) - RESERVED+PAID+COLLECTED
5) artfakeme - RESERVED+PAID+COLLECTED

X-Rite Monaco Optix XR PRO (RGB+LUT Based Profiling/Calibration) SGD589 (MSRP S$679)
1)
2)

X-Rite EZcolor and Monaco Optix Bundle (Display and Scanner-based Media+Ink Profiling/Calibration) SGD759 (MSRP S$879)
1) espn
2)

X-Rite PULSE ColorElite RGB Version (Display, Camera, Scanner and Media+Ink Profiling/Calibration) SGD1959 (MSRP S$2259)
1) pictograph-PAID
2)

Status
Not open for further replies.