Possible MF shooters outing on 26 Dec 04?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
harlo!

i've got 2 CS frens coming home from overseas this week. all 3 of us are MF bugs. i suggested to them dat we have our own little shoot b4 they fly back.

i was thinking of organising a small MF shooting session (6max) on 26 Dec 04. most probably late afternoon to early evening, say 2-3 hrs max. heehee... i doubt we want to shoot any more than dat becos 1 roll of 120 film can only give like 12-16 shots? i'm thinking of an outdoor portrait session. attire will be something elegant. (of course, it means we all have to pay a bit.)

is any one interested? this is a test waters post. will reconfirm again if there are enuf MF shooters. pls post ur names here by this sun (19/12)?

sorry. i dun mean to be discriminatory. but, i'm restricting only to MF shooters. so, SLR or DSLR users, much apologies. my frens and i wanna have an interaction session with other MF shooters. :embrass:

nicks & cam:
1) nightwolf75 (fuji GA645i)
2) reserved
3) reserved
4)
5)
6)
------- (no more after 6)----------------

oooo... oooo... Me! Me! :cheergal:

2) nickmak (Mamiya RZ67 Pro II)
3) reserved
4)
5)
6)

nightwolf75 said:
harlo!

i've got 2 CS frens coming home from overseas this week. all 3 of us are MF bugs. i suggested to them dat we have our own little shoot b4 they fly back.

i was thinking of organising a small MF shooting session (6max) on 26 Dec 04. most probably late afternoon to early evening, say 2-3 hrs max. heehee... i doubt we want to shoot any more than dat becos 1 roll of 120 film can only give like 12-16 shots? i'm thinking of an outdoor portrait session. attire will be something elegant. (of course, it means we all have to pay a bit.)

is any one interested? this is a test waters post. will reconfirm again if there are enuf MF shooters. pls post ur names here by this sun (19/12)?

sorry. i dun mean to be discriminatory. but, i'm restricting only to MF shooters. so, SLR or DSLR users, much apologies. my frens and i wanna have an interaction session with other MF shooters. :embrass:

nicks & cam:
2) reserved
3) reserved
4)
5)
6)
------- (no more after 6)----------------
4) angalphoto (Bronica 6x7) what is the cost and time

angalphoto said:
4) angalphoto (Bronica 6x7) what is the cost and time

Bronica 6x7? Wah! Fellow GS1 user huh?

Oops... OT liao. Anyway, all the best for your outing nightwolf.

3) reserved
4) angalphoto (bronica 6x7)
5) witness (?)
6)

looks like i can start planning.... :think:

angalphoto - most probably on 26 Dec 04, late afternoon, say 4-6pm. i figure, since 120 film doesn't give us dat many shots per roll, 2 hrs of shooting time shld do? if we can get 6 photogs, and if u all dun mind shooting outdoor portraiture, each person shld end up paying $35-$40. this is to cover the model hiring. dun worry. i'm not earning at all. as i've said earlier, this is meant as a gathering, not a paid shoot like normal. ;p

witness - woah... glad u can join! wats ur cam? :) now i can finally see u at work! hope to learn something from u. :embrass:

will keep all parties updated soon. as said, 6 photogs max. will close this thread by sun.

I wanna join ... take out my F3HP and Holga can join ?? :bsmilie:

Got slot please add me in, thanks. ;)

KNIGHT ONG said:
I wanna join ... take out my F3HP and Holga can join ?? :bsmilie:

Got slot please add me in, thanks. ;)

wat the heck is a F3HP? :think:

but the holga will qualify. :bsmilie:

3) reserved
5) witness (?)
6) KO (holga, and watever F3HP is! )

okie... all 6 filled up. guess i'll close the thread earlier. witness and angalphoto, pls respond to my earlier request via PM? thnx!

fyi - i'm out for the rest of the day. only be able to check-in at nite.

cheers!

nightwolf75 said:
3) reserved
5) witness (seagull 6x6)
6) KO (holga, and watever F3HP is! )

hi, folks!

for those who have put their names down here, pls PM me ur real names, hp and e-mail addresses, if u haven't? i'm going to start the coordination work via e-mails. PMs are kinda troublesome due to the restrictions.

pls, pls do PM me by tonite? or else, i'll open up to the few other MF shooters who have PMed me.

for other MF shooters, sorry guys.... 6 is the max. however, do look out in the future for other MF shoots? if this is successful, i might consider starting others. ;)

cheers!

3) reserved
5) KO (holga, and watever F3HP is! )
6) singscott (hassy)

witness has to pull out becos of personal reasons. :cry:

singscott - i've already PM u. pls reply soon, yah? ;)

a big thank you to all the Medium Format shooters who turned up for the shoot of marianne at sentosa yesterday evening. i hope it was a fun and relaxing shoot for everyone!

big apologies from me as (a) was late. took a big loop ard the island trying to find a parking lot... then ended up at the same place again to park my car. :mad2:, and (b) under-estimated the time we all need for setting up! 2hrs was too short for MF shooting... :embrass:

apologies to those interested participants who PMed and wanted to join us. however, due to lack of space, i had to decline to ur participation this round. however, if there are enough interested MF (or even LF) shooters, i might consider organising another round of shooting in the new year.

cheers!

I thoroughly enjoyed it! Lots of laughs, very relaxing, what more could I get from the shoot? well, maybe a better sky but oh well! Hope we can do another shoot sometime soon when Ektar and me are back again!

Cheers,
Nick

Yup yup, I was probably the slowest MF shooter .... :bsmilie:

Hey what the heck at the end all of us took out our GPMG ... :sweatsm:

once again, thanks guys! glad u all enjoyed the shoot.

watch this space? had a chat with singscott 2 evenings ago. might organise another one next year, provided if there are interested MF shooters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.