Portugal Vs Netherlands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonlou

Mar 24, 2004
SG
THIS IS IT GUYS! TOMOLO MORNING 2.35 A.M. PORTUGAL VS NETHERLANDS (HOLLAND) on cHaNnEl 5, the OFFICIAL TV station for the EURO 2004 CHAMPIONSHIPS.... (i sound like the guy on tv man....) :what:

what say u guys!!!!!!!???!??! need advice leh....share share ur tips leh.... :D think gonna buy HT-FT, draw-PORTUGAL. :sweatsm: + 4 total goals. :sweat: wat ur think....help help leh.... LAI LAI LAI!!! :bsmilie:

:mad2:

Decisions, decisions... decisions.......

Thinking of Draw-Port and Holland-Port, total 4 goals...still thinking.

:mad2:

It appears to me that Portugal is hungrier than Holland.

Portugal 0 Holland 1 (90mins) ;)

Finals Czech Rep vs Holland... :D

Portugal 3 Holland 2 @ 90mins............that's my take....now, where's the prediction king....zaren?

zaren? where r u?

wah lao eh... ahbu then like that.

HT-FT...
-draw-porto
-holland-porto

total...
-3 goals
-4 goals

how..... at least one from each of the 2 pairs will teo. HOW... :sweatsm:

Pro Image said:
Portugal 3 Holland 2 @ 90mins............that's my take....now, where's the prediction king....zaren?

zaren? where r u?

huh? what prediction king.... anyhow humtum one lah...!

tough one to call... i'll go for a 1-1 draw with goals from ronaldo and robben, and portugal to go through on penalties. :)

Buy HT-FT ... A-D and H-D

zaren said:
huh? what prediction king.... anyhow humtum one lah...!

tough one to call... i'll go for a 1-1 draw with goals from ronaldo and robben, and portugal to go through on penalties. :)

BROTHER! how to have 1-1 goal... i buying 3,4 goals leh. nisterolooy (watever the spelling is...), figo, ronaldo, + DECO....how to 1-1.... how.... :dunno:

Wolfgang said:
Togu bet what, i bet what. :devil:

:what:

Don't think Holland stand much chance... for er... political reasons. :devil:

Btw, don't think there are any penalty kicks in Semi-Final, go by golden kick or whatever you call it? :think:

Grrr... who cares about penalty kicks? I'm only interested in the first 90 mins + injury time. :p

jonlou said:
BROTHER! how to have 1-1 goal... i buying 3,4 goals leh. nisterolooy (watever the spelling is...), figo, ronaldo, + DECO....how to 1-1.... how.... :dunno:

well...anything can happen... the ball is round!

my theory is; both teams are evenly matched in terms of skill and teamwork, so a draw seems the most likely outcome after normal and extra time. the star players (figo and van nistelrooy) are likely to be marked out of the game, so it's up to the young guns ronaldo and robben to score the goals (aka baros and rooney). portugal to go through on penalties because their goalie is on a high right now.

(take all this with a huge pinch of salt though!) :what:

between the two young guns, Robben seemed to be more constructive and capable of creating chances. Ronaldo seemed to be more easily stopped... maybe cos the English players are more familiar with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.