Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterfly

Sep 9, 2002
Visit site
Should be an exciting match to watch. Who do you think will win? :D

shutterfly said:

PORTO has to win. like i said in previous threads, its a matter of their state's pride. on the other hand, the english has got more star players than porto. really exciting. :think:

looking forward to tonight's match. hope England will make it to the next round.

This should be a great match, looking forward to watching it. :thumbsup: I pick Portugal to win narrowly over the English, perhaps 3-2 or something. But Wayne Rooney is in fine form, so....anything can happen!

I hope England will win too. But I am afraid owen's eagerness to score will screw up things.

shutterfly said:
I hope England will win too. But I am afraid owen's eagerness to score will screw up things.

ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

going by form, england have an edge but they have known to screw up at the last minute ;>

will watch the match :) I really hate to see the two teams playing against each other at this stage cos I support both. pains me to see either of them knocked out.

shutterfly said:

you meant 'may screw up things' ? but i didn't see it happening at their previous match.

It will be the same thing as Euro 2000 when England met Portugal in the 1st round match..... :D :D

Anyone remembered that match?? Classic (english screw up that is)!! :D

I am just guessing but it will be the highlight of the Euro 2004.

I think England and Portugal is going to fight their way thru until the 90th minutes and draw. Then they go extra time.............

After all that.......Owen is going to miss a penalty!!!!!! :bsmilie:

Portugal going into the semis........ :D

Just my 0.0000002 cents guess...... :sweat:

NitroTech said:
It will be the same thing as Euro 2000 when England met Portugal in the 1st round match..... :D :D

england led 2-0 b4 screwing up bigtime to lose 2-3. :bsmilie:

NitroTech said:

Possibly a repeat of that classic match, but this time England would come out top, with Schosy popping in the match winning goal!!! :D

cheers

i hope england will win as i am an england fan. will be watching the match at devils bar tonight.

shutterfly said:
The team that goes through would have.

After Italy's out any team win also doesnt matter liao

Anyway tonight i think Portugal will win

match will be tied after extra time and will be decided on penalty kicks. portugal to advance to semis.

showtime said:
i hope england will win as i am an england fan. will be watching the match at devils bar tonight.

how's the crowds at devil's? more locals or more ang mohs? soccer babes? beer prices? Or Black penny is more fun?

reachme2003 said:
how's the crowds at devil's? more locals or more ang mohs? soccer babes? beer prices? Or Black penny is more fun?

If you want a fun crowd for tonight's match, try 1 Nite Stand Comedy club. A lot of passionate English fans there!! I was there for the France vs England match!! Very fun!! Really enjoyed myself!!! Mostly expats there. And you will get to hear "God save the Queen" sang live!!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.