Portraits or Poses: Pure Photography or Just Wanna See Models?

Photography vs Own Pleasure

Results are only viewable after voting.

fozosix

Nov 2, 2009
Just curious to know..

Out of those taking photos of models (call it xmm) in our very popular "Portraits and Poses" section,
who is purely taking photo for the sake of expanding portfolio of photography?

Or you just join those lingerie shoot just for your own pleasure looking at girls at lingerie (or hoping for some nip slip)?

Last edited:
I join the XMM photoshoots on doctor's order. I need to improve my eyesight in prolonged intense concentration. :bsmilie:

I need referral from your doctor also. Pls PM me.

I join the XMM photoshoots on doctor's order. I need to improve my eyesight in prolonged intense concentration. :bsmilie:

That status can down-pes? I also want to see your doc as well.

Can, no probs. Lets see what will become of wildcat 1st :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

cosplay.jpg

I'm that doctor........................... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hey, Doc... 4pm today can? Btw, I need a strong dosage please... also, you give MC right? Actually, no need full day, half a day can do... :bsmilie:

Hey, Doc... 4pm today can? Btw, I need a strong dosage please... also, you give MC right? Actually, no need full day, half a day can do... :bsmilie:
Its a little rushing. But if you don't mind, I've ran out of yellow wigs, so you'll have to settle for luminous green & i'll throw in a pink knickers just for you...........oh, please use the back door...........:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: & go into hiding coz sion will come looking for you.............:bsmilie:

Last edited:
Its a little rushing. But if you don't mind, I've ran out of yellow wigs, so you'll have to settle for luminous green & i'll throw in a pink knickers just for you...........oh, please use the back door...........:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: & go into hiding coz sion will come looking for you.............:bsmilie:

Sure, can do! You still got that million dollar yellow lemon ball smile? I'm really desperate...

:bsmilie:

Out of those taking photos of models (call it xmm) in our very popular "Portraits and Poses" section,
who is purely taking photo for the sake of expanding portfolio of photography?

I'm in it to expand and diversify my portfolio because I'm a lonely wildlife photographer looking to shoot beautiful urban mammals. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

71603a-main.jpg

Or you just join those lingerie shoot just for your own pleasure looking at girls at lingerie (or hoping for some nip slip)?

based on recent comments in P&P,

some people join those lingerie shot to find a wife and get the number of potential future wives.

the photos will be placed in a folder, i imagine, to let the future parents-in-law to select the best wife.

i have too much green tea at home, so i need to find some xmm to give it to.

i also have too much money, i need to buy xmm lv bag, then they will say "i love you!" and i will feel a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. never mind that i get dumped after a few weeks. :bsmilie:

i am hoping to prevent my lens from getting fungus, so find something to shoot.

never did i know that my other lens will get fungus also, when that xmm was too easy to score.........