- Portraits of My LifeStyle -

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lucifer

lifestyle.jpg

Do i need to say more .

feel free to comment

whhahahaha i'm HOLDING IT . something thing work on both side of the mirror :)

feel free to comment .

Beautiful picture! I like it but let me move this to Abstract forum so people who love abstract shot can find it easily.

por·trait Pronunciation Key (pôrtrt, -trt, pr-)
n.

1.. A likeness of a person, especially one showing the face, that is created by a painter or photographer, for example.

2. The likeness of a person, painted, drawn, or engraved; commonly, a representation of the human face painted from real life.

3. Hence, any graphic or vivid delineation or description of a person; as, a portrait in words.

like i alway say thing work both way on two side of the mirror :) if you tune your monitor brightness a little . i'm sure the exposure will be fine :) . maybe is the contrast against black border . thanks for the comment will look out for overexposure shot in the future .

feel free to comment :)

actually i still think its a tad still bright :)

i calibrated my monitor with Adobe Gamma.

ok and izzit me or izzit the picture
it has a red cast? :p

:) staring at photo too long give you that kinda effect i guess . i'm starting to see white spot whahhahahahahahhaha

come to think of it .. yeh a little .
maybe is he effect of the sunlight . the photo was taken on the island of kohsamui .
abt 10 am in the morning while the sun is still soft . was just lazing around and suddenly i turn and spot this as i try to plug my beer beside my camel whahhahaha . sound fun . so i took the shot .

Hi lucifer

Find this quite amusing.

So you drink heineken and wear CAMEL label clothing? haha, my mind is starting to imagine how you dress up and all. Just kidding.

Personally I had always wanted to do something like that during my travels - to take pictures of the room I stayed in...the bathroom..the restaurant I ate in...from my "eye-level" point of view just for memories sake.

However, if you ask me? it is good as a snap shot but not as powerful as your portrait of the japanese guy and the chinese girl in the crowd.

cheers!

I do have that habbit also ,. to snap the thing as i travel . i haave shot of my shoe , those sea shell and stone i collected , shirt , scarf , ect ect . is add that little feeling to all that i do . at the same time . the phoyto help to etch each moment into my memory better .

Thanks the contract in this photo for me is in the idea of freedom i had when i leave everything to travel

Originally posted by BenJR
Hi lucifer
Personally I had always wanted to do something like that during my travels - to take pictures of the room I stayed in...the bathroom..the restaurant I ate in...from my "eye-level" point of view just for memories sake.

I do that most of the time ;p but people usually find my shots of toilets disgusting ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.