Portraits from Angkor..

Status
Not open for further replies.
great shots!:thumbsup:

Another beautiful smile from a girl at Siem Reap wet market

535351877_c156da1101_o.jpg

Beautiful series. Thanks for sharing.

Nice shots, I was just there last month, love the people and the place. That's gotta be a nine blade diaphragm in your lens, right? Very smooth bokeh. :thumbsup:

nikontiger / airforce1 / Crabbiex, glad that you like the photos as well :)

Here is another one of my favourite.

541542458_31140d6a67_o.jpg

thanks.. glad that you like these portrait shots as well. :)
I'm using KM 85mm f1.4 G lens with KM5D DSLR.

Posting another portrait of a boy near the Tonle Sap lake.

498114520_31697b0b4a_o.jpg

This is excellent. Thanks for sharing these wonderful :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: pictures. They are indeed very good.

I love what was achieved with the "peace" boy, his eyes sparkled from the outdoor lights behind you, brilliant, no need for flash to do that in this case...well done!!!

I feel good when I see your pictures, I can feel that you are a sensible and initiative kind of photog, as can be seen by the ease of these subjects, which are mainly women and children. Kudos!! :thumbsup:

Thanks again.. ;)

One from from the local barber shop.

541648829_5db1cd1577_o.jpg

I love what was achieved with the "peace" boy, his eyes sparkled from the outdoor lights behind you, brilliant, no need for flash to do that in this case...well done!!!

I feel good when I see your pictures, I can feel that you are a sensible and initiative kind of photog, as can be seen by the ease of these subjects, which are mainly women and children. Kudos!! :thumbsup:

I love your photos very much, they are portrayed very naturally, it's like little time capsules, capturing the lives of the people. :heart:

Wow... You shot all these superb portraits on your holiday with a prime lens!? I really love the Minolta 85mm f1.4 rendition of portraits very much, but i find it quite surprising you shot all these street shots with an 85mm(127.5mm focal length equivalent) prime lens!

Lovely portrait, truly beautiful picture in this series.
You are very talented for this. Thanks for sharing :)

Excellent pictures all of them. Had a wonderful time viewing the entire series.

Status
Not open for further replies.