Portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.

casey4355

Oct 11, 2006
BFHR.jpg

practising some photoshop.
How would you post process this pic ?

something about the head looks very strange. too much shadow at the neck? looks as if she has no neck and shes holding her neckless head up with her hands. perhaps you could lighten the shadows?

i concur with the view that something is wrong with your subject

the picture looks overly processed, i'm thinking that for whatever reason, the lighting was not very good, her face's cheek textures (the bottom part) look rough , and not because her skin is like that but for whatever reason it looks digitised/pixellated. especially with the smoothing out of the rest of the face.. it just sticks out like a sore thumb

other than that, the nose bridge problem is still there, her nose seems to have flattened out.. not a very pleasing effect, i can tell you that. perhaps if you post up the original picture so we can show what pp workflow could be taken? cheers.

i concur with the view that something is wrong with your subject

the picture looks overly processed, i'm thinking that for whatever reason, the lighting was not very good, her face's cheek textures (the bottom part) look rough , and not because her skin is like that but for whatever reason it looks digitised/pixellated. especially with the smoothing out of the rest of the face.. it just sticks out like a sore thumb

other than that, the nose bridge problem is still there, her nose seems to have flattened out.. not a very pleasing effect, i can tell you that. perhaps if you post up the original picture so we can show what pp workflow could be taken? cheers.

thanks for all the feedback. my PS need more practise.
actually the roughness or noise is bcos i added grain to the pic.
mayb not suitable for female subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.