Portrait Workshop/Session

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Dear All,

I have recieved a fair number of PMs in regards to shoots i have done and i will be conducting a portrait workshop/session where i will be sharing what i have learnt. The first 2 hrs will be a shoot with a model outdoors with me walking the group through posing, working with outdoor/ambient lighting.

The next 2 hrs will be spent on the critique of the pictures taken and some photoshop techniques that can help enhance your picture. This will take place in hired room with a projector and laptop as well as proper tables & chairs so that everyone can share and interact freely.

Kindly note that this is a tentative notice with the date/time not yet firmed up yet but it's definately on a weekend. This post is just to guage the level of interest & participation so that i can commence wit the preparation should there be sufficient participants.

Please do leave your name should you be interested. The maximum number of participants is capped at 8 to ensure that everyone is given the chance to try & learn as well as share what they already know. This is all about enriching your future shoots.

Nicks

Kindly note that this is a paid session which should not cost more than SGD$80 per pax.The estimated time for each session should fall between 4 - 4.5 hrs

Dear All,

I have recieved a fair number of PMs in regards to shoots i have done and i will be conducting a portrait workshop/session where i will be sharing what i have learnt. The first 2 hrs will be a shoot with a model outdoors with me walking the group through posing, working with outdoor/ambient lighting.

The next 2 hrs will be spent on the critique of the pictures taken and some photoshop techniques that can help enhance your picture. This will take place in hired room with a projector and laptop as well as proper tables & chairs so that everyone can share and interact freely.

Kindly note that this is a tentative notice with the date/time not yet firmed up yet but it's definately on a weekend. This post is just to guage the level of interest & participation so that i can commence wit the preparation should there be sufficient participants.

Please do leave your name should you be interested. The maximum number of participants is capped at 8 to ensure that everyone is given the chance to try & learn as well as share what they already know. This is all about enriching your future shoots.

Nicks
01. Gymrat76

Kindly note that this is a paid session which should not cost more than SGD$80 per pax.The estimated time for each session should fall between 4 - 4.5 hrs

Gymrat76 said:
Dear All,

Nicks
01. Gymrat76
02. Will03

Dear All,

Nicks
01. Gymrat76
02. Will03
03. jnet6

Nicks
01. Gymrat76
02. Will03
03. jnet6
04. silver.wolf
05. CYRN

Can I join?

Nicks
01. Gymrat76
02. Will03
03. jnet6
04. silver.wolf
05. CYRN
06. nightwolf75

yeah! finally got a chance to learn from u, wolfgang! :vhappy:

nightwolf75 said:
Nicks
01. Gymrat76
02. Will03
03. jnet6
04. silver.wolf
05. CYRN
06. nightwolf75

yeah! finally got a chance to learn from u, wolfgang! :vhappy:

Thank you NightWolf. :) Anyhow, to answer a few queries.

Is there a waiting list?
01. Yes, there will be a waiting list.

Will there be another session?
02. Yes. If the waiting list also fills up, then there will be another session on the same day. :)

Nicks
01. Gymrat76
02. Will03
03. jnet6
04. silver.wolf
05. CYRN
06. nightwolf75

Reserved List

:)

u]Nicks[/u]
01. Gymrat76
02. Will03
03. jnet6
04. silver.wolf
05. CYRN
06. nightwolf75
07. czeyang

Reserved List

01. Gymrat76
02. Will03
03. jnet6
04. silver.wolf
05. CYRN
06. nightwolf75
07. czeyang
08. icyflame

Reserved List

barracuda said:
looks like you need a digital cam for this workshop? how about film users?

Well, film users are also welcomed of course and there will be no difference except the film users would need to send their shots in for developing & printing before they get.

The only advantage for digital users i can see is them being able to instantly review their shots and during the 2nd part of the session, they can have their shots loaded into the laptop so that I will be able to do a walkthrough on my digital workflow with the pictures that we taken? :)

Beyond that, a film user will still get to shoot and share in the experience and also observe the digital workflow so in essence, there shouldn't be any problems at all. :)

Nicks
01. Gymrat76
02. Will03
03. jnet6
04. silver.wolf
05. CYRN
06. nightwolf75
07. czeyang

Reserved List
01.alechim

Nicks