Portrait workshop by Master Photographer Joseph K.S. Tan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMP

Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.jmpjoseph.com
BY POPULAR DEMAND

Professional Master Photographer Joseph K.S. Tan (FMPA, APSA, FS.IIPC, etc) will be holding a 2 session Portraiture Workshop at SGD100 per person. Joseph has been conducting similar courses and various other courses within photographic discipline since 1992. For more information, please visit www.jmpjoseph.com

Schedule will be as follows :

Class 1 :
Session 1 : Wednesday 13th July 2005 7pm – 9pm Basic Theory / Practical (Flash Photography)
Session 2 : Thursday Wednesday 20th July 7pm – 9pm Print Clinic / Practical (Tungsten Lighting)

Class 2 :
Session 1 : Saturday 16th July 2005 3pm – 5pm Basic Theory / Practical (Flash Photography)
Session 2 : Saturday 23rd July 2005 3pm – 5pm Print Clinic / Practical (Tungsten Lighting)

Joseph currently holds a fellowship with the Master Photographers Association (UK) and is critically acclaimed as one of the top 30 portrait photographers in the world by AMPHOTO, NY.

An Associate of the Photographic Society of America, he is a 5 star exhibitor with over 1000 awards and acceptances in salon exhibitions held worldwide.

Further accolades also include Joseph being commissioned for the portraits of the Royal Family of Brunei and Thailand.

You will learn :

1. The fundamentals of portraiture composition and lighting.
2. Model practicing with posing techniques during practical session.
3. Better skill set in portrait taking via critic session during a print clinic.

Please book now to avoid disappointment as only 10 seats are available for each class.

You may sms or call to 98265110(Joseph) or 98426448(Gabriel) with your contact details for booking and enquiries. A non-refundable deposit of SGD50.00 is required to confirm your booking.

Cash/Cheque (made payable to Joseph Master Photography) is to be made one week before class commencement at the JMP Training Centre located in:149, Geylang Road, #03-07B, Singapore 389233

Thank you. :)

Current reservation status.

Class 1
1. walker &
2. friend

Class 2
1. Nizz
2. tks
3. psygnosis

Class 1
1. walker &
2. friend
3. Deb

Class 2
1. Nizz
2. tks
3. psygnosis[/QUOTE]

Hi there,

Please include me for class 1.

Cheers
Deb

Deb said:

Class 1
1. walker &
2. friend
3. Deb

Class 2
1. Nizz
2. tks
3. psygnosis

Hi there,

Please include me for class 1.

Cheers
Deb

Hi Deb,

Thanks for your interest in the workshop.
smile.gif

Pls contact us so that we can confirm your booking for the class.

Cheerios..
teeth.gif

UPZ :)

Class 1
1. walker &
2. friend
3. Deb

Class 2
1. Nizz
2. tks
3. psygnosis

Hi all,

As you can see, I removed a number of posts in this thread, and here is my explanation:

Usually it is OK for membes to post replies in a model shoot organising/recruiting thread, even though the replies may not be directly related to signing up for the shoot. As long as it does not go rediculously OT.

In this case I think the side discussion is not very appropriate.

You can of course discuss about a particular photographer's work and express your likes or dislikes about the photographer's work. However the dicussion here is getting a little personal.

Since the posts are pretty entangled I decided to remove all posts not directly related to signing up for this shoot.

Thank you for your understanding.

- Roy

Hi Baby Donut,

Thank you for your interest in the workshop.

Pls contact us so that we can confirm your booking for the class.

Cheers.. :D

Upz... thanks to all for your interest :)

Class 1
1. walker &
2. friend
3. Deb
4. Baby Donut

Class 2
1. Nizz
2. tks
3. psygnosis
4. (reserved)

UpdateClass 1
1. walker &
2. friend
3. Deb
4. Baby Donut *paid in full*

Class 2
1. Nizz *paid deposit*
2. tks
3. psygnosis *paid deposit*
4. (reserved)

Thanks for all the interest; there's less than a week before the first class starts.

:)

Class 1
1. walker &
2. friend
3. Deb
5. HC

Class 2
1. Nizz *paid deposit*
2. tks
4. MChua
5. MChee

Thanks to all for the interest; there's less than a week before the first class starts.

teeth.gif

Class 1
1. walker &
2. friend
3. Deb
5. HC

Class 2
1. Nizz *paid deposit*
2. tks
4. MChua
5. MChee

Thanks to all for the interest; 3 more days before the first class starts.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.