Portrait & Macro Lenses: [Sigma 70mm] VS. [Pentax 100mm] VS. [Pentax 50mm] (F2.8 all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either its front focusing or you focused the wrong place :D :D

Nice photo :)

I know what you mean ... something like this ;

2012+Pentax+K-7+Gallery+05+Kristine+Santamena+%2814+of+1%29.jpg

LiverpoolMadman said:

*faints*

LiverpoolMadman said:

Wah! which fisheye lens you use?

Ya.... Lousy fisheye lens... Got double barrel distortion.. Almost impossible to correct in PP lei... ;P

2012+Pentax+K-7+Gallery+05+Kristine+Santamena+%2814+of+1%29.jpg

nice and perky!!! Greating focusing on the boobs!!! obviously the photographer knows what guys are thinking

otc said:
Purple fringing need to be removed. how how how? that's what I was told.:lovegrin:

marcus

Haha ! Just when I thought we had covered every lens defect -we forgot the all important purple fringing ! Haha!

So, as you can see TS, Sigma is a good choice also if you could look pass the double barrel distortion and purple fringing..

But of course there are others who is able to use it to great artistic effect as shown by LiverpoolMadMan.. ;P

nice and perky!!! Greating focusing on the boobs!!! obviously the photographer knows what guys are thinking

It's a *suffering* ;-) ....each time I have to "re-adjust" my pants when ever I move and directing the pose that I want ... but she's *great* in everything ...

As for this picture ... it's NOT my intention to focus on that area ...

LiverpoolMadman said:

Oh yea... We know of Pentax AF issues.. ;P

LiverpoolMadman said:
It's a *suffering* ;-) ....each time I have to "re-adjust" my pants when ever I move and directing the pose that I want ... but she's *great* in everything ...

I believed LiverpoolMadman, the really sharp focus was on the purple fringe, if you check photo again, they were not sharp on 'that area'.
Looks like your zoom lens is working fine.

Last edited:

I think your lens got zoom creep. Need to get rubber band to keep it in place :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.