Not open for further replies.

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
IMG_6729.jpg

IMG_6735.jpg

IMG_6795.jpg

I love the colours. #3 gets my vote too. Good photos.

Just a teeny comments on #1 and #2. The eyes, nose & mouth seems too sharp in relative to the rest of the photo. It gives me a feel that the face has been separately attached.;p As for #1, the perspective seems to make her head looks slightly bigger than normal.

BC:thumbsup:

Excellent images again! Love the color treatment.

J,

I must tell you that I absolutely adore shot 2. Composition, colors, that hint of sensuality coupled with the mesmerizing eye contact makes this a shot worth taking a 2nd look at.

Nicely done mate. :)

Can't agree more with WG. Well done.

VERY NICE SHOTS!! Love all 3. Any PS editing for any? Look kind of sepai feel for the 3rd one....

haha honestly a class above the rest.

i don't get it! i see the same model, the same shoot, the same set up in many other photos but your photos turn out so natural and awesome :thumbsup:

actually i like #3 alot more.....though i still feel that #2 is great...there seems to be alittle too much forehead exposed for my liking...buten again..its just me

best!

no.3 is a killer shot! :bigeyes:

#3 is e best. Looks like some cafe ad. ;)

personally i will go for first 2 as the "mouth-shape" like this always attract me, it is so natural and innocent... plus tis girl has kinda cutie's rabbit-teeth too...

Status
Not open for further replies.