Portable outdoor & Studio Items for Rent! High power outdoor/indoor strobes & more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shocky

Hi decide to separate out my studio items here so that its easier to be noticed, an not having to search through my 3 full post list here: http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?p=3724891#post3724891

The stuff listed here are mostly portable (i.e being able to run on both AC and DC and targetted towards photographers looking to do shoots/assignments that requires mobility rather than standard studio shoots (for which i would really recommend Jason AKA rockstar's studio located very conveniently in central area). The stuff here would be very suitable for shoots that require on location shoots (such as shots of guest in a D&D function/wedding, or interior, advertisements, food products etc..), or for those who already have the large space available at home, and want to create a makeshift studio for long hours of shoot, such as family portait, graduation etc.

Studio Equipment

I01. JinBei RL660 portable 600W variable power output strobe lights (Strobes for portraits, studio, products etc) – Large 1.5m octagon softbox and large rectangular softbox to be available now as well.

Package 1: 1 X Strobe unit (with 1 X transformer box, cables), 1 X heavy duty light stand, 1 X Umbrella(choice of type), 1 X Camera hotshoe trigger, 1X Wide Angle Reflector mounted on Strobe unit. FD $55, SD $40

Package 2: 2 X Package 1 (but one trigger) FD $100. SD $75

Accessories available:
1) Standard bowen mount reflector
2) Wide Angle bowen mount reflector
3) Larger sized bowen reflector
4) 20AH portable batteries (extra sets available for long hours of outdoor shoot)
5) Sync cord, 4 sets available, 6metres long each (suitable for most bodies)
6) Radio triggers (a few types available, including jinbei YS-A, battery-less type and 16channel type, have got enough of them for a group of photog to be working together without keep having to remove and share the triggers)
7) Heavy duty and lightweight portable stands available
8) Large rectangular and square softboxes of different sizes
9) Large 1.5m octagon softbox
10) Coloured gels and barndoors
11) snoots
12)Umbrellas (white reflective, black silver reflective, white shoot through)

* New Portable Batteries available for the RL660 as well, enquire.
*Cable for charging using car lighter slot available upon request.

A total of 4 sets of the above for rent.
Enough for the full studio set up of 2 lights from the top and 2 from the bottom.

I02. Elinchrome 400W Continuous Hotlights: comes with cables, lightstand, reflector, 1 X Umbrella(choice of type). Great for product shoot or video. Per set FD $30 / SD $25 2 Sets available.

I03. OEM brand 180W Variable Power small portable Strobe. (comes with Long cables, small bag to hold it, 1 X Umbrella(choice of type), one light stand and trigger set, full set this is pretty much all you need to start off doing some very nice studio portrait shots, at this price, its cheaper than renting a flash) FD $25 / SD $20

Also available are the large softbox, barndoors, and multi coloured gels for this small strobe lights. Optional for those renting this strobe. PM to enquire.
A total of 4 sets of the above for rent.

I04. 50X50X50cm portable foldup light tent. Perfect for product shots, you can get the perfectly even lighting without any shadows. Rented out a few times, without disappointing.

I05. 1.1Metres Portable foldable Reflectors (5in1) $6 Perday (2in1) $4 Perday. Perfect for those doing outdoor shoots, TFCD etc, the reflector is a very small item that immediately improves the portrait shot, those who used will know.

I06. Portable Backdrop stand. Similar to MO type, with 3 piece centre piece, and 2 stands at the side. Can be extended to 3m width and 2.6m height. Comes with a tough nylon bag to carry them around. $15 per day

I07. Muslin Backdrop 40+ colours to choose from $5 each per day. (Very large range of colours to choose from, all the standard color are available, even within certain colours like red, blue, green etc I have 3-5 shades available. They can be used either as backdrops or other creative usages such as wrapping around the model. Patchy colour ones are available as well)
# For lights please refrain from rapid continous firing. An additional fee will be imposed if bulb blows and need replacement.

Bags

J01. Lowepro Phototrekker AW Black (this is one large bag, but still small enough to meet handcarry luggage requirements even for budget airlines)

J02. Lowepro Minitrekker AW Black (This is the version with AW cover and the front strings and compartments for carrying a tripod as well)

J03. Lowepro Computrekker AW black (The same capacity of the minitrekker AW, with space for 15” laptop at the back)

J04. Lowepro Computrekker AW PLUS black (Much bigger than computrekker, comparable to phototrekker with space for 17” laptops, this bag is best for those bringing a lot to shoots)

J05. Lowepro Magnum AW Black (Big professional sling bag)

J06. Lowepro EX180 Black

J07. Lowepro SlingShot 200AW. Very portable Sling bag, fully packed able to take 2 bodies and 6-7 medium lens. Available for rent 8at only $5 per day.

J07. Lowepro Commercial AW. Brand new bag. As the name goes, this bag is the biggest lowepro slingbag. The amount of lens it can store at a time is scary. Come with extra side pouches to hold more, and lowepro belt.

J09. Nikon Canvas bag Dome lookalike, can fit in extra bodies, lens, flash. Modified to be a lot more solid and better cushioning.

# Lowepro/tarmac/mekko lens case, waterbottle pouch etc available as well.

More items will be added soon as well. Clients are welcomed to request :)

Need equipment to shoot during the upcoming airshow ?

With more than 100 lens available,

Rentcamera@SG is here for all your photographic needs

CALL 82237153 for any rentals NOW :)

Do check all the NEW stuff added in the latest list !

We have even specially increase our range of telelens available for the upcoming airshow and F1 racing ;)

WE STILL HAVE TELE LENS AVAILABLE !!

Just added:

Canon 70-300 F4.5-5.6 IS USM
and Canon 100-300F4.5-5.6 USM

Need equipment to shoot during the upcoming airshow ?

We have even specially increase our range of telelens available for the upcoming airshow and F1 racing ;)

Need equipment to shoot?

We have even specially increase our range of telelens available for the airshow and F1 racing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.