popular photography magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

chjing

Sep 11, 2006
hi, any popular and well-liked photography magazines you can recommend?

Yeah, i go to the regional library and kop all the "Amateur Photographer" magazines i can find. Reading all the back issues especially since now the library offering 8 loans per card due to the holiday period. ;)

If you can read Chinese, I recommend 2 magazines from China:
1) 中国摄影
2) 摄影世界

For English language ones, the only one I normally browse in the bookstores is "Outdoor Photographer". Most of the others talk more about gear than photography so I avoid them.

if you go to or have friends in Malaysia, ask them to help you get Digital Camera.
It's only RM8, but it's got a lot of good tips

Practical Photography :thumbsup:

wah so many titles recommended but then so little moolah to subscribe... what do u guys recommend for subscription... n the cost (estimation if u not sure)? TIA!

can support photovideoI. Content a bit lacking for expert tips, but at least to know what is going on in SG and support local content etc. Subscription is pretty cheap @~$3+/copy

Digital Camera World... simple, straight forward.. easy to read for newbie as well

can support photovideoI. Content a bit lacking for expert tips, but at least to know what is going on in SG and support local content etc. Subscription is pretty cheap @~$3+/copy

This is really is sxxk magaize. If anybody want them, I can give it to you free.

This is really is sxxk magaize. If anybody want them, I can give it to you free.

have to agree with you. if white is for blandness, this magazine is whiter than white.
i wouldnt even want it for free!!! dont support for the sake of supporting!

Hey Man, Practical Photography & Photography Monthly. Both english mags and very good.
Thats my recomendation. :thumbsup:

if you go to or have friends in Malaysia, ask them to help you get Digital Camera.
It's only RM8, but it's got a lot of good tips

Agree!!! Every month I Look forward for the magazine to be on the shelf. :thumbsup:

There is a original UK version on sale in Kino(Orchard and Bugis) and Page One(Vivo).

If you really wanna know all of it, just visit Kino, Page One and Popular.

Browse it and see the content. Then decide.

$ is in your pocket, you decide.

Get Practical Photography... its GOOD!

YUP.. i second that.. practical photography has really good tips...

BUT..
i need to ask.. anyone knows how to get hold of the UK editions of the mag? From what I know.. allscript brings in practical photography without all the freebies attached to it, like the extra pocket guides and stuff like that...
The Jan 07 issue has an extra pocket guide to shooting in raw.. and i really wanna get it to see what I could learn from it....

Status
Not open for further replies.