Pop icon Michael Jackson DIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirenj

Sep 15, 2006
Singapore
flickr.com
Pop icon Michael Jackson died Thursday after suffering a cardiac arrest, the entertainment website TMZ.com reported.

phpBsny17.jpg

LOS ANGELES - Pop icon Michael Jackson died Thursday after suffering a cardiac arrest, multiple US media outlets reported, sending shockwaves around the entertainment world.

The Los Angeles Times and TMZ.com celebrity news website reported Jackson, 50, died after suffering an arrest just after 12:00 pm (1900 GMT) local time and paramedics were unable to revive him. :eek:

ChannelNewsAsia Link

RIP to the king of pop

R.I.P Michael Jackson.

He was an exceptional entertainer, singer and dancer. I love his MTVs.

Mic

this is life, u come & u go :sweat:

I grew up in MJ era....despite all the negative publicities....I still regard him a legend in modern pop on par with Elvis Presley in 60s.....Breakdance....moonwalking are some legacies that MJ left behind....his Dangerous album is still one of my fav album.....nobody come close in the last 20 years.....RIP MJ....we'll definately miss u :cry:

Michael Jackson's upcoming London dates have been cancelled. They were James (aged 9) and Thomas (aged 11).

Yup ... what a day. Farrah Fawcett died earlier .. so 2 icons in one day ...RIP both

Am fans of both of them. It was a real shocker that Micheal Jackson died. :(What a day !!!!!

I am shocked when my friend SMSed me about this news this morning, knowing that I'm a big fan of his. It is indeed a very sad news and there will be lots mourning for his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.