Poor student shouted hysterically to himself at Hougang MRT station today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
another sad case of a student who cannot take the stress.. handled down by his parents/ society? i read cases of students jumping off to their deaths... and this is just another which the string snapped. i hope he's been taken care of and all goes well.

furrycake said:
another sad case of a student who cannot take the stress.. handled down by his parents/ society? i read cases of students jumping off to their deaths... and this is just another which the string snapped. i hope he's been taken care of and all goes well.

Why child problem are always directed to parents/teachers/school/society?

Child themselves are a problem..:angry:

Maybe it might be caused by the society..

blazer_workz said:

your first statement: if not directed at parents/teachers/school/society, than direct at who:dunno: :sweat:

Your last statement: you also direct at society what.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yqt said:
your first statement: if not directed at parents/teachers/school/society, than direct at who:dunno: :sweat:

Your last statement: you also direct at society what.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

first statement is a question..that's wat i'm trying to find out..
second statement is thinking..there r broken families wif bright kids, there r oso spoilt kids brought up in a best families..
third statement is a doubt..but the society is maybe too broad, so i will direct it to media..

blazer_workz said:

children are innocent by nature but dont forget there's nurture and nature forces. nurture is his environment and nature means his genes. if the child has 'bad 'genes and 'bad' environment, go think of the kinda person that end up to be...

this student isnt a bad kid to me. he just couldnt take the pressure given to him, reasons unknown thats why i put parents / society mah. dont be angry :sweatsm:

however, ive seen kids who have 'bad' parents and brought up in 'bad' environment yet they excel in life, vice versa, makes me think if it's ..
-ve + -ve = +ve
or +ve + +ve and still negative ? :rolleyes:

furrycake said:
children are innocent by nature but dont forget there's nurture and nature forces. nurture is his environment and nature means his genes. if the child has 'bad 'genes and 'bad' environment, go think of the kinda person that end up to be...

this student isnt a bad kid to me. he just couldnt take the pressure given to him, reasons unknown thats why i put parents / society mah. dont be angry :sweatsm:

however, ive seen kids who have 'bad' parents and brought up in 'bad' environment yet they excel in life, vice versa, makes me think if it's ..
-ve + -ve = +ve
or +ve + +ve and still negative ? :rolleyes:

人性本善 - 人善被人欺

blazer_workz said:
人性本善 - 人善被人欺

cant agree more. i begin to realise the cruel fact that if one keeps being kind, it means unkind to oneself. sometimes i really feel the impact of insane ppl closing in at me at work and causing me not be able to breathe. i really feel for this boy :(

blazer_workz said:
first statement is a question..that's wat i'm trying to find out..
second statement is thinking..there r broken families wif bright kids, there r oso spoilt kids brought up in a best families..
third statement is a doubt..but the society is maybe too broad, so i will direct it to media..

Ok :sweat:

I think family plays a big part, followed by society.

yqt said:
Ok :sweat:

I think family plays a big part, followed by society.

Try not to force them to hard give the children some space to breathe. Nowadays parents want for themselves never think of the children's feeling. I am one of them. (children not parents).

hongsien said:
Strange, I find the pace here pretty slow after coming back from HKG..........you should come to HKG or Tokyo or New York, then you know what high pace living is! Business there is done mucho higher and faster then here! :)
Brudder, i absolutely do not yearn to be a HKGer. Do you know that someone whom i know choked to death during his lunch? Ate too fast......

"Eat" too slow and you lose out and die too. So how? :dunno:

NYC vs Tokyo vs HK vs SG.... Nah. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.