Poor photographer ! come in share your tips here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

S11loop

Feb 11, 2005
Pasir Ris
POOR nsf , poor working class , poor student ....etc come share how you actually finance yr expensive hobby and still got rice to eat everyday without having to grow glass to eat :p

Let me start the ball rolling ...

Poor NSF :
Tip 1 : eat cook house , be it lunch or dinner if mum never cook
Tip 2 : road march home everyday if u can if your camp is near your house (provided u are in service side and gets to book out almost everyday)
Tip 3 : try to go out less with girls ! :sweat:

come share yr thoughts

AReality said:
I eat maggi mee everyday.
so did yr face turn as yellow as the mee after eating for 1 year ? i will like to try this out if it works and wont make yr face look like maggi ;p

Kit said:
I take pictures with a $10 Lomo I got off Ebay and sell the pictures away. Once I have enough money, I'll get the $20 Lomo. Coooool........
i gt a lomo but whats the diff between a $10 lomo and $20 one ? pls enlighten my ignorance thanks

Reno said:
sell your skills... kekekeeeee
and sell away yr bird or bird cage/stands keep yr bird inside dry cabi ;)

i belong to the poor working class ...always two generation behind the models of the cameras i owned...fz1(fz3 and fz5) and the c-5050( by c5060 and c7070):bsmilie:

1. Get a non-local gf oversea (dating? internet lah)
2. Borrow equippment from same brand users
3. Save up your monthly salary/pay until you are sure of having enough to eat before buying anything (very important). CONTROL you know?
4. Sell away those old equippments of stuffs that you don't need (I sold off all my Gundam models...hehehe).

go slow ...
though I am working .. I feel is a REAL pinch to spend on Trinity lens etc etc ..

I will improve my skills first .. still taking crappy pics
:cool:

eow said:
i belong to the poor working class ...always two generation behind the models of the cameras i owned...fz1(fz3 and fz5) and the c-5050( by c5060 and c7070):bsmilie:
very soon you will be armed with a DSLR trust me you will ! come join us few more time and let us me and 1dmk2 guy poison you hehehe

S11loop said:
POOR nsf , poor working class , poor student ....etc come share how you actually finance yr expensive hobby and still got rice to eat everyday without having to grow glass to eat :p

Buy more guard duty from you camp mate lo.. Use to buy duty to buy my $2000 Kenwood Hifi during my NS time..:sweatsm:

simon80 said:
go slow ...
though I am working .. I feel is a REAL pinch to spend on Trinity lens etc etc ..

I will improve my skills first .. still taking crappy pics
:cool:

That's valuable advice!

amospi said:
Buy more guard duty from you camp mate lo.. Use to buy duty to buy my $2000 Kenwood Hifi during my NS time..:sweatsm:
:bigeyes: hardcore! :thumbsup:

S11loop said:

Bro you are still shooting on film right? Or did you convert to DSLR?

Status
Not open for further replies.