Poor FZ10 rewiews!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning69

Jun 9, 2004
Quoted from bytesector.com:

Lens / Image Quality
Getting right into it! It’s horrible; the image quality is not what I expected it to be at all. I have not seen such overexposed pictures ever in my life. After taking a look at this camera, I don’t think Panasonic should make another digital camera at all. They should leave that up to the camera experts such as Canon and Konica Minolta.

Why do I hate the image quality? I will simply show you why. A lot of the images I took were either overexposed or they were underexposed and dull. The images that were overexposed had a fair bit of noise in them and were too bright.

For for review please go to http://www.bytesector.com/data/bs-article.asp?ID=289

Can anyone here with FZ10 give their opinions on the over exposure of shots taken on the FZ10 as I was about to purchase one for myself. But if that is true..then.... I might want to look elsewhere!!!

Please re-read again before posting.

Please note that the following review is based on a defective model from Panasonic, Bytesector is trying to obtain a working model to re-review. Please disregard any comments regarding picture quality or results until we update this review. Sorry for any inconvenience.

xmen2003 said:
Please re-read again before posting.

Please note that the following review is based on a defective model from Panasonic, Bytesector is trying to obtain a working model to re-review. Please disregard any comments regarding picture quality or results until we update this review. Sorry for any inconvenience.

that's why I was wondering, all my photos in my digital web sites are taken using my FZ10, not that bad unless you do a manual setting, and you do not know the setting at all...

My digital web site for your reference: http://george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net/

Dont know how to take photo so quality bad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.