Pooling for TZ3 Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

insurebizz

Jun 23, 2007
I wanted to buy a TZ3 camera. Wanting to pool in quantity to obtain better bundle offer and price. If you want to buy other brand or other model also can... Just want to show them quantity to get better price... No obligation now... will get the best offer from them and u decide if the bundle is good or price is right.

Anyone interested

Name/Contact/Brand/Model

Latest Update...

New Stock available end next week..

Just got a new quote SGD549 incl. GST for 5 set and above. If 10 set probably can get better quote.

Just go ahead and buy from the common suspect in CS... (MS, CP...etc) you wun get a really big discount even in bulk.

So no one else wanna get the TZ3???:cry:

I'm interested too.
I prefer the black color.

Looks like we have 5 buyers liao.
Shall we meet to buy on Friday (Sat not in town)?

Hi Friend,

For those interest, can pm me your contact?

Yah man, are we going to buy tonite?

Looks like we gonna buy our own liao.

Heard from friend that the batch of TZ3 that came in today to Alan Photo, MS Colour were snatched up! There are 30 sets that came in to Alan today and all no more now.

Heard only Cathay Photo still have stock going for $640.

Disclaimer: above all heard from a friend. Didn't verify myself.

Don't be surprised that it's snatched up early 'cos this is hot cake.
Also it's just launched early this year, sure few stocks coming in.

Perhap you are right. Got my TZ1 in Dec but but sold it off few days back coz of the 28mm. Pretty handy for both work and leisure shooting. Guess you guys had to wait for the next shipment again. Can try Mustafa. Selling at $599.

The stock have just arrived. But according to them, the manual is in Japan.... and nothing mention about Warranty as the shipment just arrived.... Will go down to verify later... keep you guy posted... the new price is only.. 495/- a bit scare.... based on the price quoted.

The price is the good news. :D

But would the firmware display only Japanese as well? :embrass:

Please take me out from the pooling list.
Finally got mine from Allan Photo at $610 today.

does tz3 can work with filters?

Don't think TZ3 can work with filters...didn't notice any filter attachments on it....TZ3 so far is very popular...even Best Denki at IMM is out of stock....

No news from Insurebizz already...

Now looking at FX100 cos it's bigger sensor for more light sensitivity...

Status
Not open for further replies.