Pool Playing Portrait Photographers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejunlow

Jun 23, 2006
Stevens Road
www.ejunlow.com
I've made a lot of friends here in ClubSnap... just thought i'd look for an interest i didnt knew besides photography..

Those of you that love photography ... and have a passion for decent pool playing as well (9ball usually, but 8 / 10 / straight is fine - leisure playing really).. i'll be happy to know you guys - Just say hello here so i can know whom I can invite out should there ever be an intention to have plain aimless fun...

I welcome all levels really... since it's really for passion .. if you run a decent 2-3 balls, know what's a 'break', know what's 'tyco' ... you're good enough for me - and NO, i'm not some seeded player hoping to hustle millions out of you... :) For that reason alone, i welcome both side of the gender.. my fiance plays a pretty decent game as well.. so yeap.. Drop in and say Hello just so that we might know..

It's great to talk about photography while we're waiting for turns at the table... :bsmilie: so this is my intention of the thread.... This is all about making some new friends in more interest areas than one... so yeah... be free to add me to msn with that msn icon on the right. :)

Ejun :)

Last edited:
Those of you that love photography ... and have a passion for decent pool playing as well (9ball usually, but 8 / 10 / straight is fine - leisure playing really).. i'll be happy to know you guys - Just say hello here so i can know whom I can invite out should there ever be an intention to have plain aimless fun...

I welcome all levels really... since it's really for passion .. if you run a decent 2-3 balls, know what's a 'break', know what's 'tyco' ... you're good enough for me - and NO, i'm not some seeded player hoping to hustle millions out of you... :) For that reason alone, i welcome both side of the gender.. my fiance plays a pretty decent game as well.. so yeap.. Drop in and say Hello just so that we might know..

It's great to talk about photography while we're waiting for turns at the table... :bsmilie: so this is my intention of the thread..

hello

I've made a lot of friends here in ClubSnap... just thought i'd look for an interest i didnt knew besides photography..

It's great to talk about photography while we're waiting for turns at the table... :bsmilie: so this is my intention of the thread.... This is all about making some new friends in more interest areas than one... so yeah... be free to add me to msn with that msn icon on the right. :)

Hello !

sounds fun, a diff type of shooting. haha

Hi Ejun!

can I be on the list too? :)
I usually play at Safra Mt Faber or Toa Payoh. In fact i've got a snooker cue in the cupboard at Safra TP, but it's hardly been touched of late. I would consider myself experienced but not GOOD.

Pool Playing Friends List - Please insert your name

1. Ejun Low
2. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
3. domdomino
4. venom81
5. ZerocoolAstra

sounds fun, a diff type of shooting. haha

Hi Ejun!

can I be on the list too? :)
I usually play at Safra Mt Faber or Toa Payoh. In fact i've got a snooker cue in the cupboard at Safra TP, but it's hardly been touched of late. I would consider myself experienced but not GOOD.

Haha.. welcome welcome... I usually play at champz (not a very big hall) opposite forum at Ming Arcade B2. There's always pool buffets from 10am - 5pm, so if you guys want, we can actually book the entire afternoon and just mess around the sticks and ballzzzz..
:bsmilie: Anyway, do add your names automatically...

Ejun

Pool Playing Friends List - Please insert your name automatically

1. EjunLow (Ejun)
2. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
3. domdomino
4. venom81
5. ZerocoolAstra

/me is newbie portrait taker as well as lousy pool player....

So if it is fine with you..

Haha.. welcome welcome... I usually play at champz (not a very big hall) opposite forum at Ming Arcade B2. There's always pool buffets from 10am - 5pm, so if you guys want, we can actually book the entire afternoon and just mess around the sticks and ballzzzz..
:bsmilie: Anyway, do add your names automatically...

Ejun

how much would tat be?

Updates

1. EjunLow (Ejun)
2. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
3. domdomino (dominic)
4. venom81
5. ZerocoolAstra
6. JT-Fied
7. mrleech

how much would tat be?

Hmm i think it's 28 per table.. which for 7 hours in the morning at 10am till 5pm .. comes to be about hmm.. 4 dollars/hour

Doubt i can ever play that long... so yeah ..i need crowd to take turns... Girlfriend, FIances, Wives are welcome really... haha

Seems pretty good response..although that's 6 of us .. that's probably a good number to begin with.. lol:bsmilie:

can newbie joins ,,, :)

always on my mind wanted to learn but keep KIVing .. :sweatsm:

can newbie joins ,,, :)

always on my mind wanted to learn but keep KIVing .. :sweatsm:

Certainly... I can't make you a touring pro / national player.. but i'm sure I cant point you in the general direction to make potting balls more fun... :bsmilie:

Besides.. i'm sure the rest of them can offer their inputs as well..

Welcome to the pool party Knight.. lol..

Updates

1. EjunLow (Ejun)
2. mrprogrammer (Okkar)
3. domdomino (dominic)
4. venom81
5. ZerocoolAstra
6. JT-Fied
7. mrleech
8. KnightOng

Updates