• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Ponggol 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
Pic #2 has nice and natural highlights on her face and side of her body coming from the left side of pic. Well exposed too.

khairi

Apr 6, 2004
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
KNIGHT ONG said:
#2 is the best but the background for the wall seem to be distracting .. :think:
yeah, the second is best but not the background.

seems like Astin is new to the punggol area...cos the pose and background don't click

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
skyline_impreza said:
I like no.1, you PS it right? Make her body glow.

Anyway, think you spell wrongly. It's Punggol, not Ponggol. :bsmilie:
Thanks for your comment.
Skyline, this is the original in full colour.

And you guys are right I am not familiar with the new Punggol. The last time I went there was in 1992, my friend had a zinc/wood house there, with chickens running around, and tomoto/chilly growing around too..... ;)

Sputnik

Apr 24, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
i see the symmetry between the tall tree and the model's pose in picture #3.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: two thumbs up ... interesting poses .... really.

nemesis32

Oct 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Hi Astin

I think the model looks great and you have captured her well despite the simple/cluttered location.

For #1, there seems to be a HALO effect around her. The tone is lighter than the rest of the photo.

For #2, i agree that the pose is great but it seems a bit strange as her shoes has not backheels! It will be more rational if she's holding the backheel i think.

For #3, i just don;t quite like the tree behind it. I would probably take a closer photo as it's quite a dull day as well.

Just my 2 cents worth!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom