Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Photo 1: duotone
Photo 2: red
DSC_A0871SW.jpg

Photo 3: green

Pic #2 has nice and natural highlights on her face and side of her body coming from the left side of pic. Well exposed too.

#2 is the best but the background for the wall seem to be distracting .. :think:

KNIGHT ONG said:
#2 is the best but the background for the wall seem to be distracting .. :think:
yeah, the second is best but not the background.

seems like Astin is new to the punggol area...cos the pose and background don't click

skyline_impreza said:
I like no.1, you PS it right? Make her body glow.

Anyway, think you spell wrongly. It's Punggol, not Ponggol. :bsmilie:
Thanks for your comment.
Skyline, this is the original in full colour.
DSC_A0862SW.jpg

And you guys are right I am not familiar with the new Punggol. The last time I went there was in 1992, my friend had a zinc/wood house there, with chickens running around, and tomoto/chilly growing around too..... ;)

i see the symmetry between the tall tree and the model's pose in picture #3.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: two thumbs up ... interesting poses .... really.

Hi Astin

I think the model looks great and you have captured her well despite the simple/cluttered location.

For #1, there seems to be a HALO effect around her. The tone is lighter than the rest of the photo.

For #2, i agree that the pose is great but it seems a bit strange as her shoes has not backheels! It will be more rational if she's holding the backheel i think.

For #3, i just don;t quite like the tree behind it. I would probably take a closer photo as it's quite a dull day as well.

Just my 2 cents worth!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.