Pondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yehosaphat

Oct 28, 2005
North
Please share your constructive critiques or comments on how to improve this portrait shot. No PP done as yet.

Thanks

326172572_b0298ae692.jpg

hmm crop is nice, i mean the space there which shows a gap for thinking.

but then again, hard to put into words... the subject dun look like pondering.

its a candid, so i leave it as it is, a nice shot on candid.

hmm crop is nice, i mean the space there which shows a gap for thinking.

but then again, hard to put into words... the subject dun look like pondering.

its a candid, so i leave it as it is, a nice shot on candid.

I was hoping you would be the first to comment ;)

Just curious, whether your subject intentionally poses for you or just a shot which the subject is unaware of ie. candid, does it really affect the value of your shot??

Appreciate more comments from the rest too ;)

I was hoping you would be the first to comment ;)

Just curious, whether your subject intentionally poses for you or just a shot which the subject is unaware of ie. candid, does it really affect the value of your shot??

Appreciate more comments from the rest too ;)

i mean pose & look does not suggest pondering.

for candid, i dun think anyone can control how one pose. value wise, depends on how each person perceive. I can give a ratings, but how u give yours is not subjected to my approval. ;)

and a posed shot vs a candid, most likely is in the eye, and the background.

eye contact and a smile from the subject would improve the candid portrait IMHO. :)

i mean pose & look does not suggest pondering.

for candid, i dun think anyone can control how one pose. value wise, depends on how each person perceive. I can give a ratings, but how u give yours is not subjected to my approval. ;)

and a posed shot vs a candid, most likely is in the eye, and the background.

Ok... titling skill has to be improved. ;p any improvements on photography-wise?

Ok... titling skill has to be improved. ;p any improvements on photography-wise?

if its candid, nothing could be improved, since u got no control over subject. Its there & then.

if its a posed shot, then there is alot to take note, like bg, expression, body language, lighting, hair, etc.

If this is not the candid shot, I cannot get what you wanna to tell from the photo

if its candid, nothing could be improved, since u got no control over subject. Its there & then.

if its a posed shot, then there is alot to take note, like bg, expression, body language, lighting, hair, etc.

ok... so no further comments ya...

Yes this is a candid shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.