Sep 5, 2004
Serangoon United
This shot were taken sometime back..

Comments are welcome.

_MG_1256_edit.jpg

_MG_1245_edit.jpg

_MG_1203_edit.jpg

sehsuan said:
soft images, tending to being overexposed. no implied action.

Hey thanks sehsuan.

'No implied action' but ain't going after the ball already an action? Care to elaborate?

Can teach me how to overcome the softness?

For the overexposed part. I gues it is me.. I like bright pictures (too bright i guess :sweat: ) . Have to overcome myself..

Those horses are B-E-A-UTIFUL! You can see every vein in their bodies! Very cool!

Yes. sorry about that. i uploaded the original photo and photobucket did the resize for me.. will do something about it..

Resized the photo myself. See if it is better now.

Can someone tell me how do i overcome the softness?

jus said:
Resized the photo myself. See if it is better now.

Can someone tell me how do i overcome the softness?

My guess is this..
If you were using F2.8, and your aim or point of focus was at the horse rather than the human face or body, then the human will appear soft. Also your shutter speed will also affect sharpness. If shutter is too slow (about less than 1/300) and you are using tele at 200mm, it also may be the cause of softness.

evershine said:
My guess is this..
If you were using F2.8, and your aim or point of focus was at the horse rather than the human face or body, then the human will appear soft. Also your shutter speed will also affect sharpness. If shutter is too slow (about less than 1/300) and you are using tele at 200mm, it also may be the cause of softness.

Thanks will take note.

Status
Not open for further replies.