Polling Time!! Haley...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley

Apr 24, 2005
Holland Village
IF my Current shoot goes well, this coming weekend.. would u guys like 2 shoot some more? mayb the following weekend or so? :D can wait 2 c SUCCESS!!

in fact.. i'd like u guys 2 POLL b4 i decide wat kinda photoshoot + models i 1 4 my next organise shoot..

r u guys sick of shooting ME.. :D:D:D *shrugs* i mean.. u guys would 1 NEW faces right? heh.. was thinking of mayb ME n another model.. either a male model, as mayb couple look or a female model..

how??

u guys POLL!!
just put a no. count. or mayb put ur nick down if u're interested..

Haley + a guy model:

Haley + a Female model:

Other Model(s):

:D i'd like 2 c the responses..

Hi Haley, looks like you are trying to freshen things up! There are many ways to keep things fresh: You+new photogs, you+different styles or you+pro/semipro photogs suggesting styles... all have benefits.

I think you are fantastic with those that are new to the portrait/model shoot scene... being willing to accept less than accurate newbie instructions and encouraging us to speak-up is a gift. Plus that great smile!

Perhaps that can be your area of focus and then you can team up with regulars that are willing+able to share their knowledge to them. This is a niche that not many people play in. That's my personal experience in Wolfgang's workshop.

However, if your end goal is to build up a professional portfolio for yourself, then getting the semipro regulars to shoot more of you maybe the way forward. With that, stretching the limits of your "shoot type" can keep things fresh with them.

The combinations suggested below may "cloud" the direction you are taking 'coz it's neither newbie-type shoots nor semipro-type shoots: Reason... as a newbie to model protraits, I appreciated the teaching given not only by WG, but also you. As for semipros, those in this category will determine the combinations of models, location, dress, style, etc.

You might end up with a series of "recreational shoot-the-model(s)" weekend/public holiday sessions. Not too bad if you are trying to keep things light and get additional income.

So, my take is that there are many ways to keep things "fresh" and choosing a combination of you+another is only the final stage... choosing your direction is a good starting point. You've got a great smile and are great to work with, and your "on-the-ball" eagerness spreads even to the photogs! Keep it up!

hahhaha.. thanks!! so wat do u suggest i should do? hmmm..

well, so far i have done single out shoots.. i was thinking of mayb doing bridal with a partner or something. but i dunno where 2 get the props n dresses.. hmmm.. n if i were 2 rent, it'll cost a bomb..

anyway.. im open 2 suggestions.. u can contribute. all of u.. i would also like 2 try new stuff as well. different themes, not only casual dressing.. even those REALLY outrage kinds as well.. :D

Haley said:
r u guys sick of shooting ME.. :D:D:D *shrugs* i mean.. u guys would 1 NEW faces right? heh.. was thinking of mayb ME n another model.. either a male model, as mayb couple look or a female model..

I don't think anyone would get sick of shooting you. :)
Couple shoot would be good but doing bridal would cost you if you wanna rent them.

Status
Not open for further replies.