[Poll] What is your age!!!

Just how old are you?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

I think we can take those highway call black hole. They seems to be faster than the CTE after office hour. No auto pay gate somemore.:)
Black hole is a little off course already, just a wee bit 4 million light years off.

I suggest we take the more scenic route, The Milky Way.....................................no toll.............no jam.........................& nobody..................................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Last edited:
erhm...well...my age is.....erhhh.....hold-on let me go get my Calculator first......!!!!!:embrass:.....:bigeyes:.....:bsmilie::sweatsm::bsmilie:

50 liao but looks in the 30s.....self comforting is a good thing too.

Take this opportunity to wish all clubsnap members A happy and prosperous Chinese New Year. For those who are not Chinese......have a wonderful and blessful holidays ahead.

Kei, are you related to Peter Pan or something? A few days ago you said you were 18 turning 19 or something like that. Now 15-->16? Or are you related to Benjamin Button? :p

Looks like I've to choose 31-35 liao... if only this poll started a few days earlier... :(

Once upon a time, I was a handsome 18;p

Eeeek...........eeeek........eeeek....................................:eek: ...........................:sweat:

Urgh.......eel..........ahhhhh ....me learning the Martian language....what I have just said is all I've learnt....hope to get some pointers,..... :) hope I did not misspelt anything :p

Urgh.......eel..........ahhhhh ....me learning the Martian language....what I have just said is all I've learnt....hope to get some pointers,..... :) hope I did not misspelt anything :p
You are doing very well though I don't understand what you saying................................:sweatsm: :sweatsm: