Is there too much OT posts in Clubsnap

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wind30

Deregistered
Mar 14, 2004
Hi People,

I am wondering if you guys think there are far too many OT posts now on clubsnap? (in general, not just limited to kopitiam) Basically a group will come into threads with posts that has NOTHING to do with the subject and basically carry on their private conversation on other people's thread.

There are always OT posts I agree but the idea is whether you think it is getting TOO MUCH. This is very subjective so I am wondering if I am petty or something and thus the poll.

This is a public poll.

You never OT sia :thumbsup:

That's because you are the S3 DR PRO :thumbsup:

wind30 said:
Hi People,

I am wondering if you guys think there are far too many OT posts now on clubsnap? Basically a group will come into threads with posts that has NOTHING to do with the subject and basically carry on their private conversation on other people's thread.

There are always OT posts I agree but the idea is whether you think it is getting TOO MUCH. This is very subjective so I am wondering if I am petty or something and thus the poll.

This is a public poll.

If you consider the OT posts in CS alot, try visiting the other forums I vist - does not include hwz :bsmilie:. The OT posts here are nothing :sticktong

KRW roxxxx!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!

Yeah yeah !! KRW Rocks!!! :thumbsup:

Hello! What's OT? =x i don't know anything about out of topic as this is kopitiam =)

anyway KRW ROCKS TOO!

Any lastest on kenrockwell?

zaren said:
KRW roxxxx!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!
oh my goodness!!
i worked o.t today! no time to go to Changi Airport and stand guard there waiting for the arrival of the GURU.:bheart:

luckily i passed the baton to another fellow fan of KRW last evening. i bet he's still there waving the placard as i'm typing away.

KRW... truly inspirational. :thumbsup:

Koelsch said:
:bigeyes: KRW IN SINGAPORE?
coming soon leh...

rumour has it la... over-heard that N**** has invited him over to do the launch of a mysterious camera, the D** soon.
he will gif a class on how to do '1min fingers-on review' in less than 1min. overheard that space is super limited.
i'm going to camp outside Changi Airport tomorrow with thousands of other KRW fans. :thumbsup:

join us? u beta join us earlier to get the best viewing place. some members are bringing their strobes over to flash the GURU the moment he appears. some are bringing their LADDERS, yes, the LADDER-Gang, and using 600mm f4 to snipe the great one.

as i'm typing, i'm packing my alibaba bag with goodies and left hand is hitting F5 on the KRW webby.

KRW... can't wait to greet him with a hoola-hoop of chrysanthemum flowers!!!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

okay. i wanna go too! pns don't need ladders man. i stand on ppls' head better

wind30 said:
Hi People,

I am wondering if you guys think there are far too many OT posts now on clubsnap? Basically a group will come into threads with posts that has NOTHING to do with the subject and basically carry on their private conversation on other people's thread.

This is a public poll.

Just skip and don't read the OT posts lah.

OT always becomes Roti in Kopitiam. Now that's OT! :)

thanks for the demo :bsmilie: it makes my poll so much clearer...

Status
Not open for further replies.