Poll:If the same price S2Pro & D100, which one will you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Adam,

Thanks for reminding me. ;)

It's tempting. But at their current prices, I can't justify getting one. I'll probably wait a couple more years, determined not to get defeated by technology. Besides, I'm already under utilizing my E10 - busy with work/studies and all.

Strangely I found that it's not the number of shots you take that matter. It's what you do between shots - what you think of, how you compose, what you feel and what you want to portray. To study the moments, to study time, light, atmosphere, and to study how other people capture those things. I take photos for myself. And not exactly for the world to see.. it's therapeutic for me. Perhaps that's why you see very little of my shots here. ;) .. and perhaps that's why i personally feel i'm getting more keepers per roll now..

i'm probably better off with an FM2. :D :devil:

enjoy your holidays!
rOCh

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Yo Roch!

6 months have passed and it'll be Christmas soon! So when you're getting your D100/S2pro? :D

installments lor :bsmilie:

A Nikonuts will prefer a Nikon no matter what. The lenses just matches the body perfectly.

sorry....can't help but think of Harry Potter: pure blood or mud blood? heehee. ;p

Hey guys... you sure of the price for D100???:what:

Was offered by Cathay at $2900 w/o GST. But still no money to get it and still waiting for the price to drop ;p

Anyone been offered a better price than this?

Status
Not open for further replies.