poll - honest or not?

poll - honest or not

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgphoto

Dec 6, 2005
an agreement - take photos, upload them, then they'll credit u on the web page itself, and pay u. so, when they use your photos but doesn't credit you with it and instead credit them to another photographer (friend of theirs), do u think they ever meant to pay u? :think:

they totally ignore your requests to change the accreditation but got the nerve to keep asking for the rest of the photos that hadn't been uploaded and still claim they will pay once the rest are uploaded.

also, they intentionally carefully avoided putting anything down in words, even gave an excuse for not doing so.

my advice? Upload them...water mark them with invisible watermark..
THEN SUE THEM BIG TIME.
Even if u dun make a pile out of it...it'll be nice to see them in jail for copyright infringement.

Copyright in singapore is conferred automatically to anyone who produces an ORIGINAL piece of work...so that copyright is yours unless they pay you to create it. If they dun pay you and they use it...some lawyer and you are going to be going home happy.

Hope " they" dun see this post.

in this era, nobody really cares

unless u are

1. the police
2. a prick
3. too free

Cheesecake said:
they won't pay u.

stop uploading. pay then upload. easy does it.

protect ur own interest.

and u're right! all sorts of excuses for not paying now.

cosycatus said:
my advice? Upload them...water mark them with invisible watermark..
THEN SUE THEM BIG TIME.
Even if u dun make a pile out of it...it'll be nice to see them in jail for copyright infringement.

Copyright in singapore is conferred automatically to anyone who produces an ORIGINAL piece of work...so that copyright is yours unless they pay you to create it. If they dun pay you and they use it...some lawyer and you are going to be going home happy.

Hope " they" dun see this post.

:devil: :devil:

wildstallion said:
I agree, dont upload anymore untill they credit you and pay u, think of yourself not them!

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.