Police Using Subaru Wrx Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teo

May 17, 2002
Visit site
Sit tight if you are the speed monster, soon will be the target for the man in blue with their new WRX..

Wondering is their current BMW not doing the job well for them?

Teo said:
Sit tight if you are the speed monster, soon will be the target for the man in blue with their new WRX..

Wondering is their current BMW not doing the job well for them?

I am asking the same qn too or Subaru is cheaper ?

jeff49er said:
I am asking the same qn too or Subaru is cheaper ?

maybe too many Wrx are impounded and they dunno wad to do with them ? :bsmilie:

How many times in a year do u see a police car chasing on the road?

wasting taxpayers' money.....

i see them chasing speedster rather often.. i'm on the cte/pie almost everynight

at the peak of their speed catching I can see like 4 chases in the month.

From what i read from the papers. It seems that WRX are quoted the cheapest with the best performance.

rainman said:

actually i do agree it's kind of wasting tax payers money.. having said about speed chases.. i've also seen the TP volvo weaving in and out between cars like a typical bengster driver. What gives? TP well trained means they can fluant their 'skills'? If I was fast enough to take down that car number I'll make sure the case never ends.

rainman said:

French police have a Lambroghini Mucialago... now tat's wasting tax payer's money...

RossChang said:
French police have a Lambroghini Mucialago... now tat's wasting tax payer's money...

Italian Caberini(TP) riding BMW RT...actually i dun see anything wrong with that.

would u rather see our police force driving a kia or hyundai ?

Simple. Install traffic lights & speed cameras along expressways.

*espn runs away.

RossChang said:

Where the hell are the french police gonna keep the traffic offender on the Mucialago once they caught them?? There's no back sit! :think:

maybe the day when the police uses helicopter to join in the high speed chase.... :sweat:

till that day, TP will still need to have a high pick-up vehicle to prevent the speeder to disappear right in front of their eyes... LOL~

just my opinion... ;p

Hommie said:
Where the hell are the french police gonna keep the traffic offender on the Mucialago once they caught them?? There's no back sit! :think:
I guess they played too much NFS Hot Pursuit...

Backseat?... I tot they squeeze 'em in the front trunk?... muahahahahahaha

RossChang said:
I guess they played too much NFS Hot Pursuit...

Backseat?... I tot they squeeze 'em in the front trunk?... muahahahahahaha

You mean after the french chopped up their traffic offender into bite size?? :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:
actually i do agree it's kind of wasting tax payers money.. having said about speed chases.. i've also seen the TP volvo weaving in and out between cars like a typical bengster driver. What gives? TP well trained means they can fluant their 'skills'? If I was fast enough to take down that car number I'll make sure the case never ends.

i am tempted to install a video camera on my car to tape down police car speeding on normal road & expressways... if we should keep to the speed limit, so are they, and if they break the law, they should be fine double...

I am not interested to know what car is driven by police, but I am more interested to know what camera is used by police photographer.
Would that be a Nikon or Canon? Or a Sony with Nightshot? :devil:

RossChang said:

From what I read, the Italian's Lambo is not used for chases. They are used to deliver critical supplies. Kinda stupid considering that they can use helos for such work.

SteadyHands said:
From what I read, the Italian's Lambo is not used for chases. They are used to deliver critical supplies. Kinda stupid considering that they can use helos for such work.

use lambo's to deliver supplies? ... err ... lambo not much boot space .. right? ... how much can u deliver with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.