Police car kena summon for illegal parking by Cisco Attendent

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricleo

Mar 13, 2004
Eastern Singapore
:bsmilie: Seen this b4? haha...just saw this below my office building at lunch time...

orig_E6127DF98C63483B9F64E86C87CCBAE5.JPG

Wai said:
did u wait and see if the police car got wheel clammed?

I dun think anyone dares to face the consquences if the police needs to attend to a emergency.

As for summons :thumbsup: to the Cisco person doing his job.

litefoot said:
I dun think anyone dares to face the consquences if the police needs to attend to a emergency.

As for summons :thumbsup: to the Cisco person doing his job.

end of the day... its just a waste of paper... just dept A write to dept B say waive, den waive lor...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
end of the day... its just a waste of paper... just dept A write to dept B say waive, den waive lor...

true true...

but this is something which we dun see everyday... the departments having internal warfare liao ah... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You sure the Cisco guy was writing a summons.

This place has lots of cars stopping and waiting anyway.

ricleo said:
:bsmilie: Seen this b4? haha...just saw this below my office building at lunch time...

orig_E6127DF98C63483B9F64E86C87CCBAE5.JPG

ricleo u working in KPMG ??

vince123123 said:
You sure the Cisco guy was writing a summons.

This place has lots of cars stopping and waiting anyway.
yup, hehehe.... saw him circle the police car 2 rounds before taking out his summons pad and starting to write on it hehehe...

To make sure that the news do not get unnoticed, send a letter and a photo to Straits Times to proclaim the honesty and impartiallity of traffic summons outsource company.

there was once when the road outside my house was flooded with cars, some parking illegally. just as i reached home, i saw with my own eyes a blue police van doing the same thing. after walking over and telling the police to do sth about it, they seemed reluctant to radio to HQ. (cos their vehicle also parked illegally).

seeing their reaction, i took out my PnS and took a few snapshots of the surrounding cars, even the police van itself and walked off. jus before i walked into my house, i saw the driver starting his radio and making wild gestures on his radio...:bsmilie:

ricleo said:
hehe yup yup how u know? You're from KPMG too?

Unfortunately , nope haha , but used to see a lot young executive coming down from the lift with KPMG carrier bag :bsmilie:

poohbear said:
Unfortunately , nope haha , but used to see a lot young executive coming down from the lift with KPMG carrier bag :bsmilie:

Yeah- Cheap Marwick.

urban said:
Yeah- Cheap Marwick.
hehe yea....very cheap labour considering the amount of hours we work :p

Think they consider the KPMG paper carrier bag as a free form of advertising for the firm as well... haha...beginning to see our fellow compatitors EY carrying a yellow and black EY paper bag more and more often as well.

Cisco parking attendace + multi storey car park + police car + auditor + lau pa sat....all these sound so familiar...we could be seeing each other everyday but hidden behind this forum with different nick :bsmilie:

hahaha... this is good :thumbsup:

u sure giving summons, or trying to get a "bribe" for kopi... ;p :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.