Police Academy Open House

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallaperture

Jan 5, 2004
Catchment Area
On Sat 11 Jun, Police week Carnival to be held at the Thomson Rd/PIE location. Lots of photo opportunity and a lots of variety of stuff to shoot.

As this is an outdoor event, do get a jockey cap and maybe sunblock lotion if you can get sunburnt readily.

Also, remember to take a few shots of the buildings as well as our Police Academy will be shifted to CCK next year.

Hope that this is not too late for those who are planning thier program for tomorrow.

smallaperture said:
On Sat 11 Jun, Police week Carnival to be held at the Thomson Rd/PIE location. Lots of photo opportunity and a lots of variety of stuff to shoot.

Hi pal,

Thanks for the info.
Btw, wat is the time for the carnival huh? :)

kennyleong said:
yup.. correct timing.. i;m going down arounf 1..

can drive there ?? any parking for public like me or have to take public transport ??

k3nn3th03 said:
can drive there ?? any parking for public like me or have to take public transport ??

you can drive in.. no worries.. but you will have a hard time walking from the car park to the carnival area. best to take pulic transport in..

kennyleong said:
you can drive in.. no worries.. but you will have a hard time walking from the car park to the carnival area. best to take pulic transport in..

huh.. then i have 2nd tot liao..

anyway, where to take the transport or how to go there ??

k3nn3th03 said:
huh.. then i have 2nd tot liao..

anyway, where to take the transport or how to go there ??

sorri man.. just now away already.. hope you did get ur way ther... :embrass:

I was there from 12-6 on both days, and I dont seem to see alot of people with big lens or SLR of any sort? :D In fact, it seems so rare, and the officers manning the booths clearly remember me!

Status
Not open for further replies.