Poledra can't make it and feels sad: Split from Re-Confirmation of Attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poledra

Sep 7, 2002
Near the Clouds
Visit site
:cry: :cry: :cry:

God knows my desire to celebrate my birthday with Clubsnap. (Yes, my 18th birthday just flew past me like nothing at all... I feel so so so so old now.... Heheh...)

But because of something cropping up at the last minute, I regret to tell all Clubsnappers that I won't be making an appearance at this big buffet thing. I so want to bang my head against the wall now. Sorry for all the inconvenience done...

... So much for all the worrying and the fussing about clothes.. :embrass:

Poledra

before you bang the wall please let me know the venue, date & time, I want to take some photo.....:D

Wanna me call ambulance standby? :devil:

Originally posted by Poledra
:cry: :cry: :cry:

God knows my desire to celebrate my birthday with Clubsnap. (Yes, my 18th birthday just flew past me like nothing at all... I feel so so so so old now.... Heheh...)

But because of something cropping up at the last minute, I regret to tell all Clubsnappers that I won't be making an appearance at this big buffet thing. I so want to bang my head against the wall now. Sorry for all the inconvenience done...

... So much for all the worrying and the fussing about clothes.. :embrass:

aiya! u can't make it :( wasted.

Originally posted by lavenderlilz

aiya! u can't make it :( wasted.

yeah now auntie lilz must fend off all the curious guys all by herself...
LOL ;p

its cos auntie so no need to fend off. Now if its Poledra the its different ;p

........ I don't see the point here.....

You know, sometimes, a book with a nice, pretty cover may have a rotten inside....
You get my drift.

its cos auntie so no need to fend off. Now if its Poledra the its different ;P

You're not auntie lah.... Just Big Sister... You know, I rather be like you, then rot at home and 'smile at demand' at my future husband when he returns from work....

You're not auntie lah.... Just Big Sister... You know, I rather end up like you, then rot at home and 'smile at demand' at my future husband when he returns from work....

eew... sounds so callous...

Originally posted by denizenx

eew... sounds so callous...

We're getting rather banal here......

Sorry....
But, I'm in a hate-guys mode right now.
What to do... Some of them are just jerks. Fullstop.

You're not auntie lah.... Just Big Sister... You know, I rather be like you, then rot at home and 'smile at demand' at my future husband when he returns from work....

i can't rot at home as much as i would like to. Got to work still. But I am kinda rotting at my desk at work - counting hours till its time to go home!

Unless I can pick up good housewifely skills like cleaning the house - then can go & rot at home! :p

You forgotten the screaming kids......

I rather be like you, then rot at home and 'smile at demand' at my future husband when he returns from work....

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
its cos auntie so no need to fend off. Now if its Poledra the its different ;p

Lavenderlilz, since we are of the same gender, is it convenient for me to meet up with you? Me a bit scare scare and as usual also a bit blur blur. Could you please take me under your wings? me promise to be good. :D

sigh poledra.... another unavoidable phase of life...

rot at home can include screaming kids... haha

Originally posted by SMM

Lavenderlilz, since we are of the same gender, is it convenient for me to meet up with you? Me a bit scare scare and as usual also a bit blur blur. Could you please take me under your wings? me promise to be good. :D

SMM == "siao mei mei"?

Can join you guys at CP ???
Originally posted by pker88
hi longman u can go together with us lor
i and digi mostly will be going together meeting at CP first

pls check your PM
i PM u
could u pls PM me your contact.
thx;)

Originally posted by SMM

will confirm with u tat day - just PM me - got to see my schedule & wat time i can leave work

Originally posted by denizenx

SMM == "siao mei mei"?

Nope, it's not "siao mei mei" but you are close......

Status
Not open for further replies.