Polaroid Spectra Instant Film

Status
Not open for further replies.

ransoma22

Mar 31, 2002
KTV Lounge Hall
Anybody know where to buy this polaroid film other than Cathay Photos & Ruby and price of it.

Know it cost around 16 to 20 bucks... :)

Cheers!

i've found spectra film at people's park next to my office for $19, and 1200 film at some run-of-the-mill kodak express shops... which spectra are you using? if you're keen, maybe we can team up and get some on ebay in bulk or off the net, then split it!

tingchiyen said:
i've found spectra film at people's park next to my office for $19, and 1200 film at some run-of-the-mill kodak express shops... which spectra are you using? if you're keen, maybe we can team up and get some on ebay in bulk or off the net, then split it!

I got the spectra I want and expanded ...80 of them from Cathay Photos *I mistaken that they no stocks* :sweat:

:)

ransoma22 said:
I got the spectra I want and expanded ...80 of them from Cathay Photos *I mistaken that they no stocks* :sweat:

:)
Wah piang... that's almost $150 in film... can i hopalong on your bulk purchase? =)

tingchiyen said:
Wah piang... that's almost $150 in film... can i hopalong on your bulk purchase? =)

It cost me 128 bucks..for 80 polaroids... :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

CP - 16 bucks
AP - 17 bucks

Cannot hopalong cuz have to wait for a very long time until next bulk purchase :p

Status
Not open for further replies.