polaroid or holga

Status
Not open for further replies.

sureliiiex

Jan 21, 2010
which is better? polaroid or holga for film photos?
i'm planning to get either the hello kitty polaroid instax or the diana holga.

Those are 2 very different kind of cameras.. depends how much you're willing to spare time to go process the film for the Diana/Holga, per shot wise its cheaper and you get more experimentation leeway than the Instax.. Of cos if instant gratification is your thing go for the Instax, plus much easier/cheaper to digitise the Instax prints..

Those are 2 very different kind of cameras.. depends how much you're willing to spare time to go process the film for the Diana/Holga, per shot wise its cheaper and you get more experimentation leeway than the Instax.. Of cos if instant gratification is your thing go for the Instax, plus much easier/cheaper to digitise the Instax prints..
For polaroid, the films have stop production but there are people saying that someone has bought over polaroid and it will start production.
I don't know how true this is.. :dunno:

For holga, it's a "plastic toy cam". The images are not that sharp and are prone to light leaks. ;)

Polaroid <> Instax

I guess you were referring to the Hello Kitty instax ... right? :D

Take a look at some of those photos out there taken with the Holga. If you like them, then go for the Holga. The Instax is a fun cam but the cost per piece of photo is a little ex. If you wanna play with Lomo-style stuffs ... go for the Holga. There are more to experiment and play with.

well....really if you could and if you really love both of them, you could always get both eventually ;)

hi, which is better? bata canvas shoe or nike running shoes for wearing around?

i am planning to either get the bata white bmx2000 or the nike air pegasus.

Hm, you could try out Holga Diana or something as the films can still be purchased. For Polaroid, even there are films for it, it will be very expensive compared to Holga films. Holga = Lomography. Correct me if i am wrong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.