Polaroid is gone soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdoom

Jan 20, 2005
Lomohome
i wanna cryyyyyyyyyy.... i need a pack of spectra film and i can't find any in singapore............. booooooohoooooo

i seriously doubt anyone would wanna give..... lol

ok i would try.. thks... most shops aren't having any...

Ask cathay photo. :)

Or get it from ebay! :D

I just got 10 pack of 779 film in ebay.

Good luck.. :thumbsup:

thks... i was thinking of using sx-70 cams but dunno how to mod the 600 film for it.

i wanna cryyyyyyyyyy.... i need a pack of spectra film and i can't find any in singapore............. booooooohoooooo

Good riddence. I never liked Poloroid. Bad quality pictures for a high price, a deathly combination. Now that it's gone, I won't cry for it's return neither would I mourn it's passing.

Btw, please do act your age in a internet forum. I don't think this is the way you would conduct yourself when asking for help in person or at least I sure hope not.

Samuel

if you are of no help. please. shut up. im asking for help, not asking for ur opinion. And you can't spell "polaroid" or "riddance". Brush up on your spelling before making statements telling me what to do. My age is 10 years old. So im acting like one. hahaha

if you are of no help. please. shut up. im asking for help, not asking for ur opinion. And you can't spell "polaroid" or "riddance". Brush up on your spelling before making statements telling me what to do. My age is 10 years old. So im acting like one. hahaha

And who's the one acting like a baby now? I directed my comments to the company Polaroid (yes it was my mistake in spelling) not to you. Your childish comments leave me speechless.

Samuel

im acting like a 10 yr old kid. Not a baby. U really need to read my conversation in context. if you are of no help. Make another thread complainin about polaroid. Not in this thread. I don't need ur anti-polaroid comments. my comments make u speechless? thank you.

usted fotos sea malo

kong koon roop taai mai dee

anatano shashin warui.

get the drift.

LOL... too bad post count no longer applies to kopitiam.. otherwise I can see plenty of +1... :bsmilie:

hahahaa ya loooo most prob from me.

I have some Paranoid FP100-C 'Silk' film, is that what you are looking for? I don't know what Spectra is.....

Hong Sien

ohhh... cannot use that kind... thks anyway.

And who's the one acting like a baby now? I directed my comments to the company Polaroid (yes it was my mistake in spelling) not to you. Your childish comments leave me speechless.

Samuel
so rude!

Good riddence. I never liked Poloroid. Bad quality pictures for a high price, a deathly combination. Now that it's gone, I won't cry for it's return neither would I mourn it's passing.

Btw, please do act your age in a internet forum. I don't think this is the way you would conduct yourself when asking for help in person or at least I sure hope not.

Samuel

Dear Sam,

You know normally i try not to comment on things like these in cs but i really tak boleh tahan already..

you need to lighten up man..why so austere in your outlook towards how people say things? Sounds like you got a stick up your #$$ Would you rather every mother son in cs talk like this instead?

"Good day gentlemen, or rather, lamentable day for I am in a such a melancholic state! I much desired to have some spectra film but, unhappy me, I just could not find any in this wretched island! Woe! WOE!"

Have you enlisted yet? Talking like that will get you one times jialat jialat if you're a man (or waiting to give you one times jialat jialat if you're a speccy or occifer) Or were you already given the one times jialat jialat treatment?

Or is it the school holiday? Trying to act all grown up and critical like that ya$@api moron whom, i'm pretty certain from reading his comments, will get the above treatment if he really does behave like that in person when he enlists...If not, chill out dude. Go listen to the Eagle's "Take it easy" and don't be such a ya ya papaya. For your own good.

- AM

I love spectra

Which Spectra you've got?

2006 Kia Spectra? :bsmilie:

2006-Kia-Spectra.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.