polaroid cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will03

Jun 28, 2004
hi all..

helping someone to ask about polaroid cameras..
hmm.. any brands to look out for ?
any links to refer to ?
and also, the film used ?

me got no idea at all.. so hope to hear from you guys..

cheers.

anyone ?

If you're looking for one just for recreational purposes you'll probably only find Polaroid (the brand).. many models available of course..all taking in different film.. If you want to save up (if you can actually call it that when buying polaroid).. find a Polaroid model that uses 600 type film... rhoughly $20 for 10 shots..

Go to Cash Converters.. most outlets usually have quite a number of polaroid models that work fine...i got one for only $15 that took in 600 type film..

there's also the mini one from fujifilm i think.

if i may borrow ur thread,

anyone knows where to buy albums that takes in the 600 film as well?

will,

fujifilm also sells some polaroid cameras, fujifilm brand. beautiful memories have some models there.

i do plan to get one too......:)

my wife has one of those fujifilm polaroids from one of her uk trips. but i wouldnt call it mini, or maybe i havent seen those regular polaroid cams?

drumma said:
there's also the mini one from fujifilm i think.

if i may borrow ur thread,

anyone knows where to buy albums that takes in the 600 film as well?

will,

fujifilm also sells some polaroid cameras, fujifilm brand. beautiful memories have some models there.

fujifilm has quite a few models. some are those neoprint sizes.

there are some other brands like joycam? it goes for $2 at cash converter.

Polaroid is a brand in itself. Fuji also makes instant-film cameras, i think they're branding it under Fuji Instax or something like that.
You can still find Polaroid 1200 or 600 cameras. The 1200-film cameras are usually of the Spectra range, and the 600 cameras can be anything from Polaroid One cameras to Professional etc. models. 1200 or 600 is the film-cartridge format used. 1200 is slightly larger than 600. They come in packs of 10 shots in one self-contained cartridge, though the 1200 can come in special 12 shot catridges.
Here's two websites to look at: The Land List and, of course, Polaroid homepage
You can find brand-new Polaroids at Mustaffa, as well as film at a fairly reasonable price. You can find second-hand Polaroids off ebay. You cannot find the older format of Polaroid film and it's cameras, unless you're using a Polaroid back for one of the medium-format or studio cameras, or using one of the Polaroid passport-size cameras.
Cheers.

thanks for the information.. cheers !

willliam, saw something from the latest issue of STUFF magazine. if you drop by any bookshop/7-11, you can take a look.

hey thanks........

Status
Not open for further replies.