Polarizer filter for FZ10???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newguy69

Jun 25, 2004
Third rock from the Sun
Hi ppl :) ,

Anyone uses a polarizer filter for your FZ10? May I know what brand and model you owned and how is the outcome of the photos quality?

Feel like buying one for myself. Your suggestion & recommendation is very much appreciated. :thumbsup: Thanks in advance

Cheers

Newguy69 said:

Anyone uses a polarizer filter for your FZ10? May I know what brand and model you owned and how is the outcome of the photos quality?

Feel like buying one for myself. Your suggestion & recommendation is very much appreciated. :thumbsup: Thanks in advance

Cheers

Have one brand new one for sale. Vitacon 72mm for FZ10. Interested please SMS 90530182. RP $15.50.

Zenten said:
Have one brand new one for sale. Vitacon 72mm for FZ10. Interested please SMS 90530182. RP $15.50.

Hi Zenten,

Thanks for your offer :bsmilie: , but already got a Hoya 72mm at S$72.00 :cry:

Cheers

Newguy69 said:
Hi Zenten,

Cheers

Wow, that's $1 for each mm of filter. Must be something special.

Anyway, I am using a Hoya 52mm Cir-Polariser with my FZ10 (with my Raynox adapter). Didn't really notice much of a difference. :embrass: Btw, did you know that Hoya filters are now made in the Philippines by Tokina.

Zenten said:
Wow, that's $1 for each mm of filter. Must be something special.

Anyway, I am using a Hoya 52mm Cir-Polariser with my FZ10 (with my Raynox adapter). Didn't really notice much of a difference. :embrass: Btw, did you know that Hoya filters are now made in the Philippines by Tokina.

Yes, I've read some articles about it. Mine is a PL-CIR with UV and made in Japan (saw the indications at the side of the filter ring & the back of its plastic casing). Hope that the quality would drop because planning to buy a close-up filter soon.

Cheers

Newguy69 said:
Hi Zenten,

Cheers

Just wonder why so expensive? I got the same Hoya 72mm at just S$20.

Newguy69 said:

Cheers

My latest photos are all with the Hoya 72mm polarizer filter, you can take a look yourself and see if you can tell the difference:

http://george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net/c253842.html - Tokyo trip
http://george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net/c235699.html - Beijing trip

:cry:
i bought a 55mm cir pl for 27-35 dollars.
for fz1

Status
Not open for further replies.