Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
Really urgent!

Where can i find them? :) Thanks much

Bump! :)

try a search.

there are USED to be many types of Polaroid film, and most of them already discontinued.

and please be MORE specify about what type of Polaroid film you are looking for, so others can help you better.

If it is urgent why type here when the one most logical place to find film, polaroid and camera gear in general is where? Vicinity of Peninsula Plaza where it is the bermuda triangle of all things Photography. It is not hard to contact or make a trip there and hit the the few established photography shops to purchase it. You want to be told specific shop and best price too? If it is urgent. Price is not a problem. Location is not a problem bro. then go down to find it there. For sure it sold there. I think Cathay Photo sells it too.... I got that by simply google-ing along with a few other shop leads that it cough out.

Last edited:
Price not a problem at all, neither is location (so long within singapore). I just dont have the luxury to go all over. just need to be pointed in the rigth direction. I will check out PP and Simlim tomorrow.

Looking for polariod instant film btw. Thanks again.

Price not a problem at all, neither is location (so long within singapore). I just dont have the luxury to go all over. just need to be pointed in the rigth direction. I will check out PP and Simlim tomorrow.

Looking for polariod instant film btw. Thanks again.

Ah you can't go wrong in Peninsula lah... so many shops there...you are bound to hit one over going to Sim Lim Sq. Head over to RUBY Photo at 3 Coleman Street, #01-01 / 01-02, Peninsula Hotel Shopping Complex, Singapore 179804
Ph : 6338 0236 , 6338 4104

They sell so much film and materials you should be able to find it there.

Ruby doesn't sell it anymore. There's a photo shop at the basement of Tampines Mall which sells 3packs for 89. Or you could check online.

Status
Not open for further replies.