Pokemon Go!

Tot the company ban this in SG? Heard over the radio this morning.
Can only download in Au and NZ.

Oh, I am in Australia, maybe that's why :D
Didn't realise it was banned in Singapore!

Oh, I am in Australia, maybe that's why :D
Didn't realise it was banned in Singapore!

Ah, I see...no wonder u can download.

So if you see a water Pokemon in your toilet bowl, will you catch it :bsmilie: ?

Last edited:
why banned in SG????

In Perth, it's definitely impacted the number of people out and about!
In the past few weeks, I've noticed more people walking around at night, of course with their head down looking at their phone.
I've also seen large groups of people (15+) standing around playing with their phone.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/perths-youth-in-the-grip-of-pokemon-craze-20160710-gq2tua.html
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...s/news-story/4234ae733d85b2770d55bee4fa99a551

If too many walk around with head down looking at phone, or play while driving, there's bound to be an accident.... but this is always true regardless of Pokemon.

why banned in SG????

Being kaisu, a lot of people downloaded the game via illegal means before it was released in SG. So the company sort of banned SG first.

13698026_10100512017285206_5510604077679420156_o.jpg

Already over here 14 year old girl hit crossing highway and two dudes walk off a cliff in Escondido California two teens shot at by homeowner, and countless trespassing violations...looking for Pokemon. The portals in the game are the same portals used in a previous game released by the same company. Supposedly interesting sites???

Another thing to distract people from life and living.

Last edited:
Ingress is the game Niantec is the developer. The idea behind Pokemon version mimics the Japanese tradition of catching bugs. Whatever happened to people getting together for a few rounds of tic tac toe? LOL

Pokemon Go not good for SG...people will be falling off buildings everywhere...

Currently, the Pokemon Go game have many flaws, player went to private property and got shot by owner. Players got into accidents. Players got into military base and got arrested. Players lured into an ambush by robbers.

However, the game can be develop into a positive way. Shopping malls and restaurants that wish to attract more customers can give the developers a small fee. The developers put many pokemon monsters at the Shopping malls and restaurants, which will attract many players to go there.