pocket wizards and sekonic lightmeters

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumma

Jan 5, 2005
Oulu, Finland, Finland
www.wongliji.com
i'm bout to get the pw plus II and a sekonic L-358.

just having some questions in mind if anyone can answer.

i read that i need to buy a wireless trigger module if i want the L-358 to work with the PWs? or is it already included in the package?

and if there's any other models that will work wirelessly with the PWs as well?

another one would be if the PW plus II will work together with the multimax?

thanks in advance!

i know the higher end ones can work with pw and u can use profoto strobes with pw as well. pw models can work with each other.

i read that i need to buy a wireless trigger module if i want the L-358 to work with the PWs? or is it already included in the package?

thanks in advance!

IIRC, models with R suffix has the module built in. eg L-758DR.

thanks in advance!

Yes, u will need the wireless trigger module. Make sure u buy both from the same place, else u gotta sort out the CE and FCC class. Alternatively u can sync it to an external ebay trigger, or another PW.
2592231205_09cc3a8bec.jpg

Yes, PW plus II will work together w multimax. :)
Sekonic RT module will also work w multimax. :lovegrin:

Yes, u will need the wireless trigger module. Make sure u buy both from the same place, else u gotta sort out the CE and FCC class. Alternatively u can sync it to an external ebay trigger, or another PW.
2592231205_09cc3a8bec.jpg

Yes, PW plus II will work together w multimax. :)
Sekonic RT module will also work w multimax. :lovegrin:

I use this sort of configuration with my Minolta and Skyports. Just use the transmitter (or PW set to transmit mode or whatever), and plug it in the meter's PC sync, and set the meter to 'Cord' mode.

Thanks DM. That was actually the other option i was looking at and it seemed lesser of a hassle because i have the skyports with me. The reason why i thought of getting the pw was because of the triggering.
Thanks again. Actually i think this is a cheaper option! Doing my homework regarding the plus II and have 2nd thoughts. However the multimax would be a good to have for the rear sync function!
I use this sort of configuration with my Minolta and Skyports. Just use the transmitter (or PW set to transmit mode or whatever), and plug it in the meter's PC sync, and set the meter to 'Cord' mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.