pns flash

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
Will future pns flash, is pointing upwards n got a bounce card to attach to the slot for better output? Or the flash can rotate 90degrees n same idea applies. Those need direct flash also can have it in second idea.

Will future pns flash, is pointing upwards n got a bounce card to attach to the slot for better output? Or the flash can rotate 90degrees n same idea applies. Those need direct flash also can have it in second idea.

See rx100. Can point upwards for bounce.

But for the rest of the "will the future..." questions, I don't have a crystal ball sorry

PnS cameras are for mass market, average Joe users and must be cheap, cheap cheap .. What you are asking for is making things more complicated ( = higher costs) and will not be appreciated by those who just want to snap snap anything and push it to FB and whatnot. If you want to have a bounce flash then get some white cardboard or plastic material, a pair of scissors and form your own bounce card. But keep in mind: with the low Guide Number of the flashes you won't able to illuminate larger rooms via bounce flash. Also, since the flash will be firing at higher power than in direct flash, you might shorten the life span.
Alternatively, get a camera with flash hot shoe.

PnS cameras are for mass market, average Joe users and must be cheap, cheap cheap .. What you are asking for is making things more complicated ( = higher costs) and will not be appreciated by those who just want to snap snap anything and push it to FB and whatnot. If you want to have a bounce flash then get some white cardboard or plastic material, a pair of scissors and form your own bounce card. But keep in mind: with the low Guide Number of the flashes you won't able to illuminate larger rooms via bounce flash. Also, since the flash will be firing at higher power than in direct flash, you might shorten the life span.
Alternatively, get a camera with flash hot shoe.

How dare you bring common sense and logic into a CS thread! ;-)

See rx100. Can point upwards for bounce.

But for the rest of the "will the future..." questions, I don't have a crystal ball sorry

But the flash support looks weak. Bounce often, later breaks.

Just hopes to see more of my idea n therefore, cost reduce if more produce. :D

But the flash support looks weak. Bounce often, later breaks.

Just hopes to see more of my idea n therefore, cost reduce if more produce. :D

It will last longer than you will LOL

Just use an optical slave flash and use your PnS flash to trigger the external flash. If in doubt, YouTube for digitalRev pro photographer cheap camera.