PnS between 300-400

Status
Not open for further replies.

amachi

Jul 20, 2009
Hi, need your help in recommending PnS camera priced between 300-400 :)

I don't read much about PnS cameras, so my knowledge in this is kinda limited.

Thanks in advance :)

A brand new one :)

It's for my friends actually, a lady friend to be exact. I assume she doesn't want a bulky one :)

Ladies will tend to prefer something small & compact and they do not really care about the image quality. If your friend happens to be in this category, you can look at Sony, Panasonic, Casio and Samsung.

I am a Canon user thus I recommend Canon. IXUS 110 should be around 400 to 500. Wide, (28 mm if not wrong) stylish, compact.

Ladies will tend to prefer something small & compact and they do not really care about the image quality. If your friend happens to be in this category, you can look at Sony, Panasonic, Casio and Samsung.

Sony also stylish, and compact, and not expensive.

Yeah, I personally will recommend her F200EXR, but I guess it's out of her budget, and look-wise isn't as beautiful as others.

Hi, need your help in recommending PnS camera priced between 300-400 :)

I don't read much about PnS cameras, so my knowledge in this is kinda limited.

Thanks in advance :)
cant go wrong with Sony for the branding if she totally have no idea what is what on the camera.

cant go wrong with Sony for the branding if she totally have no idea what is what on the camera.

This is true also. Ah anyway, this thread has served its purpose. I will tell her either get F200EXR or any good-looking cameras haha.. Thanks lads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.